Chapter 19

When Su Yemu woke up again, the sky was still grey, and she sat up with her head pressed for a while before returning to her senses. There was a slight pain in her shoulder, and Su Yemu touched it, touching two rows of tooth marks.

"Ah!"

A cold wind blew in from the wide open window, causing Su Yemu's back to feel chilly. When I got up and turned on the light, I took a picture in the mirror. The two rows of teeth were pierced with bleeding foam, which looked a little scary.

Su Yemu again remembered what happened last night. Compared to the sudden bite, he cared more about the picture that appeared in his mind before he passed out.

In the boundless universe, a powerful man stands on top of a huge silver mecha, with a sea of ​​stars flashing behind him, and in front of him is a scene of battle between two star destroyers.

Warriors driving heavy mechas were lost from the starry sky, and the asteroids suspended in the universe were bombarded into ashes, warfare, burning among the stars of the universe...

"The empire is immortal, mankind will live forever." The

deep voice echoed in the galaxy. In the sky, the huge silver mech soared into the sky and quickly landed on the Star Destroyer.

"The empire is behind us, we can only move forward."

With a wave of the cold-lighted arm of the mecha, twenty-eight laser cannons and sixteen ion cannons in the Star Destroyer fired at the enemy Star Destroyer...

icy cold The white light reflects the dark universe, and the enemy Star Destroyer turns into wreckage in the light.

It was a battle, a tragic victory; there was no cheering, only a salute belonging to the soldiers, to pay the highest respect to the dead comrades.

who is it? Su Yemu couldn't understand why he appeared in his mind. Did he get a bite from Ah Sha and bit his mind?

Even the heartbeat speeds up.

Su Yemu sighed and walked out of the room holding her shoulders. Xiao Nan came out of the room with a yawn. Su Yemu was awakened at this time, and it was already dawn.

After washing, Su Yemu started to make breakfast, first warmed up the milk, and then started making rice rolls.

The corn flour and sticky rice flour are the stocks prepared earlier. Take out 100 grams each and add them to a large bowl. Add 200 ml of water and four eggs and mix well.

Chop ginger, green onion and garlic, stir fry until fragrant, add soy sauce, a little water, and salt to boil. Su Yemu likes spicy food. Put two small peppers in it, and the sauce is slightly spicy Taste, very appetizing.

After the sauce is boiled, set it up for use. Mince pork, add a little starch and oil and stir well for later use.

Add water to a large pot and bring to a boil, put in a flat iron plate, rub a layer of oil on the top, pour a thin layer of flour paste, sprinkle a layer of chopped pork, cover the pot, and steam for ten seconds. Get up.

Su Yemu steamed a total of ten pieces, and the tender and delicious rice rolls came out of the pot. Su Xiaonan couldn't help drooling.

After the two siblings finished breakfast, when Su Yemu got up, they accidentally pulled her shoulders and almost screamed out in pain, but he was afraid that he would find that Su Yemu still pretended nothing happened.

Su Xiaonan went into the room after eating breakfast. Su Yemu carefully digged out at home, then searched, found a bottle of potion, rubbed a layer on the wound, and left home with the food box.

Far away, Su Yemu has not reached the abandoned spaceship, and it has been found that something is wrong; if the abandoned spaceship was raised before, it is now sunken, and the trees next to it are even more scattered, and even the small mounds are covered. Razed to the ground.

"Brother, don't go."

Xiao Nan's cry sounded behind him. Su Yemu turned back and saw Xiao Nan rushing. Jiang Xiaoyu chased after her and came to Su Yemu for a moment.

"Brother, brother, A silly is so stupid, he, he suddenly went mad last night, his mental power rioted, and he used his mental power to drive the newly assembled mecha, and..."

"Look, I blasted it all," Su Xiao Nan pointed in the direction of the abandoned spacecraft, and continued excitedly: "Really, really, amazing, brother, I really didn't expect that he just assembled a mecha with parts from the junkyard."

Su Xiaonan pulled Su Yemu's arm, her small face was excited, her eyes glowing, as if she wanted to run to the abandoned spaceship, but for some reason, she only pulled Su Yemu and stomped straight happily.

Jiang Xiaoyu on the side: "?" Is

your focus wrong?

What Su Yemu wants to say is: This little mound has been razed, how did he live?

"Let me see if Ah Sha is still there?"

"No, brother, what should I do if Ah Sha goes crazy again?"

"Let the terminal go and see?"

Su Yemu is not relieved, Ah Sha, the situation is so tragic. Know if he is injured.

Su Xiaonan thinks about it, it's okay; although she and Ah Sha don't have much communication, but they give him ten days' worth of food, and raising a puppy has feelings, let alone a personal one.

Of course, Su Xiaonan didn't have feelings for him, but he couldn't bear to have the people who had been raised by his brother for ten days or so, and his brother would definitely be sad.

The terminal received Su Yemu's instruction and turned into a small aircraft to fly to the abandoned spacecraft. After flying around twice, it automatically returned to Su Yemu's wrist.

If it is an advanced terminal, when it flies around the spacecraft, it can directly connect to Su Yemu's brain waves and send 5D images, but Su Yemu's current terminal is the lowest level and does not have this function.

The terminal returned to Su Yemu's wrist and started to play the video directly. In the dimly lit spaceship, the tall man shrank in a small space, holding his knees, his eyes watched vigilantly through the messy, slightly longer hair. Spaceship entrance.

Simple, ignorant, and at a loss, his world seems very simple, and it seems very complicated, he can't understand the world, and the world can't understand him.

Su Yemu's chest was inexplicably blocked, and he suddenly wanted to understand Asha.

The

black boss in the first district of Purcell ushered in his least welcome group of mice.

"Boss Black, as the underground controller of the Celeste, shouldn't be difficult for this." Allen looked at the man with a ugly look in front of him, trying to calm himself down and don't be impulsive.

"The general is joking. I'm just a little guy who makes a bit of food. I don't know who Saier star has entered. You can't help but think of my black boss too much." He raised his legs and bit a cigarette in his mouth. Sheng, the heart was angry, if Bai Jun hadn't promised to entertain these people, he would have blasted them out.

Alan frowned when he was scornful, and if his men had to kick these legs crippled.

"Boss black, people don't speak secretly, Sear star has a fortress secretly, I think you don't want the empire to know about this."

"Oh, you are threatening me?"

"No, this is a request for cooperation "The

marshal's safety is tight, Allen doesn't want to waste time in these places,

"In that case, when you find that person, do you live or die?" The

black boss said, General Allen's eyes were cold and he hung down on his side. His hands clenched tightly, and his veins burst.

"Boss Black can give it a try. I believe you won't want to know the result."

"Oh, you kid..."

Bai Jun suddenly shot and held Boss Black's shoulder beside him, interrupting him, and said, "General, we We will cooperate with your army's request and immediately notify Purcell to start investigations everywhere. If he is indeed on Purcell, we will definitely guarantee the safety of that person, but if he is not on Purcell or if an accident has occurred, I hope General by then I understand."

Allen stood up and shook hands with Su Yemu: "I hope to get news as soon as possible,

goodbye !" Allen put on his military cap and left with his adjutant.

"Bang!"

Boss black kicked on the sofa and laughed angrily. Boss black has grown up so big and has not been threatened like this. It's good. Regardless of his identity, the first thing he does to find him He must be banged.

"You can't be arrogant. Although they refuse to identify themselves, they don't seem to be ordinary troops. We can't easily offend them." Bai Jun is even more worried that the general is looking for someone who can dispatch a general-level figure. , Unimaginable.

"Big, to inform stagnation everywhere, careful investigation into the human Purcell star last fifteen days; in addition, people recall the last fifteen days of satellite Purcell satellite captured images, see anything unusual."

White After Jun confessed his big head, he turned his head and saw that the black boss was staring at him fiercely, and the cigarette in his mouth had been bitten and deformed.

"Bai Jun, have you learned to do your own thing?"

Bai Jun ignored the black boss' anger and looked serious. He always felt that if that person could not be found, this day might have changed.

The author has something to say: Sorry, it's a bit late tonight.