Chapter 4

When Su Xiaonan, who had not eaten real food for a long time, drank the first mouthful of porridge, his tears almost came out. The warmth in his stomach after eating hot food is not comparable to nutrient solutions.

"Brother, it's delicious." Su Xiaonan almost believed that what her brother said was true.

"Believe what I said!" Su Yemu hoped that Su Xiaonan would believe him so that he would not make her suspicious or worry about any strange behavior in the future.

Su Xiaonan shook his head. As Su Xiaonan who lives in the interstellar age, he has another view; now that human beings have spiritual power, rather than believing her brother's so-called soul, she believes that her brother possesses extremely high spiritual power. , It's just that this mental power has always been banned and fixed in the sea of ​​consciousness, and her brother's mental power is consistent with a certain space, allowing her brother to see the other side of the black hole of the universe.

Su Xiaonan put down the bowl, held his brother's hand, and said seriously and solemnly: "Brother, listen to me, no one can say about this. If someone asks, just say that we pass a recipe, you know?

" What then?" Su Yemu asked in a daze, he always felt that he still had something to say.

"Then you will write a recipe from now on, and I will find paper and pen." Human beings have entered the interstellar age and attach great importance to environmental protection. In addition, records use electronic products. Paper and pen are hard to find. Even if it can be found, the price is very expensive, but to prevent her brother from being caught and sliced, cheer.

After Su Xiaonan made a decision, two or two ate the breakfast and dragged the robot out. She was going to the black market to inquire about the situation. By the way, the robot should be repaired. She always listened to its call of 3333, headache.

Su Yemu was surprised by his concubine's cleanliness, is this okay?

Su Yemu ate the rest of the food and was about to wash the dishes. He found that there was no apron at home, which would easily stain his clothes. Thinking of cooking at noon, Su Yemu went on the star net and wanted to buy an apron. There is no such thing, but when you think about it, you can know that most of the human food is mainly cooked, and most of the processes are also done by robots. This thing is not needed.

But Su Yemu can use it. His master once said that a true chef must personally handle everything from the selection of ingredients to the final completion to make the most perfect food. He also thinks the master is right.

If you don't have an apron, then draw it yourself. Su Yemu found an online shop that can make clothes, hand-painted an apron and sent it to the store, and asked him to make it according to the apron.

[Customer Service: Hello, can you know what is painted on your cloth? ]

[Su Yemu: This is panda billowing. ]

[Customer Service: The name Panda Gungun is so nice and cute. Did you design it yourself? Can I buy this pattern? ]

[Su Yemu: This is not my design. It is a national treasure in ancient China. You can use it instead of buying it. ]

[Customer Service: China? Is it the Chinese civilization in history? You are too good, do you study history or archaeology? I have never heard or seen this thing. But I still have to pay you star coins, because there is no such pattern on the market. ]

[Sage Mu: I do not, if you really want to give money, you see what public interest organizations, donated! ]

[Customer Service: That's OK, I will buy it with 10,000 stars. After donating, I will send you the receipt. By the way, your cloth will be ready soon, and you will receive it in an hour. ]

[Sage Mu: [Khan], this is not a cloth aprons. ]

[Customer Service: I am sorry, apron. ]

[Su Yemu: Then trouble you, goodbye! ]

[Customer Service: Goodbye! ]

After the sage Mu off the assembly line, customer service Zuidou for god laugh, her shop more than a month, did not receive a single, I did not expect not only received the list, also unexpectedly received this pattern, as a girl, She has an amazing instinct for cute things. She believes that as long as the pattern is printed on the clothes, is she afraid that there will be no business? By the way, I can also make dolls and make a lot of money.

Now Grandpa won't let her follow his path and become a biologist!

After Su Yemu ordered his apron, he went to the supermarket to place an order for the ingredients for noon, and bought some kitchen tools and ingredients? What surprised Su Yemu was that many ingredients were labeled as edible, but there was no way to eat them on the Internet. Su Yemu guessed that this has a lot to do with the loss of human cooking. Spices with heavy flavors such as pepper and star anise were used improperly. , It's really hard to speak up.

After handling these matters, Su Yemu boarded on the live broadcast platform. After filling in the information, there was a test asking the food anchor to provide three copies of food and related videos to the head office of the live broadcast platform. After they tried and confirmed, The stars will be selected according to the taste of the food of the gourmet anchor.

This star selection has a total of five levels. The highest star of the platform is currently four and a half stars. It is a live broadcast room opened by a senior chef of the Chefs Association. However, he rarely goes online and occasionally shows up. Even so, his fans are as high as More than five billion fans, in fact, are not pan-federal fans. From this we can see how highly the chef is respected.

After submitting the information, Su Yemu hurriedly went to the'supermarket' to place an order for a few more ingredients, and he was going to send the food reviewed today.

After fifteen minutes, the ingredients were delivered, and after Su Yemu unpacked them, they started making them. After thinking about it, I still open the live broadcast and record the video anyway.

/What do I see? I didn't look down on seeing the anchor? //

I really waited, so happy. //

Diligent anchor, hope it will be the same tomorrow. / The

atmosphere in the live broadcast room was warm. Su Yemu looked at the number of people online. There were more than 300 people. They were all here. This passion for food made Su Yemu's mouth a faint smile. As a chef, this It is the highest praise for him.

/What did I see? The anchor smiled. //

So handsome, I want to give birth to a monkey. // Do

n't grab the smile of the contract anchor. //

You go all the little fairies, I'm seated in the palace. /

/ Palace? From the previous one, you can tell from the history. /

Seeing the word'history' on the barrage, Su Yemu also felt like he was a paleontologist. He cleared his throat and said, "The live broadcast is tentatively scheduled to be once a day, but today, because of the star rating, he has to pay three. The food was reviewed, so I also started the live broadcast by the way. Because of the time limit, I will act a little faster. If you want to do it yourself in the future, and you don't understand something, you can directly ask me and I will answer it for you."

/ Understand, understand, and be quiet. //

Broadcast, can we try it? /

"I will leave a portion of it for everyone to try. If you have any suggestions, you can make suggestions." Thousands of years have passed. Su Yemu doesn't know if human tastes will change, but judging from the reaction this morning ,should be no problem.

/The anchor is the most handsome/

/The anchor is the most handsome in the universe/

"Ding Dong!"

Su Yemu was about to start, the doorbell rang and greeted everyone, Su Yemu went out to open the door, and the apron was delivered. This is so fast; in the living room Opening the package directly, Su Yemu walked to the kitchen while putting on an apron. When he walked into the kitchen, Su Yemu wearing a panda apron appeared in front of everyone. Qingjun's face was set off by a pink apron with a round panda printed on it. It looked cute and cute. The audience in the live broadcast room was instantly stunned. The barrage unexpectedly cleared the screen for at least three seconds.

/Okay, so cute, my nose bleeds/

/Report, the anchor maliciously sells

cute//So cute, what kind of animal is this? Why haven't you seen it? //

Confirm again, the anchor is absolutely underage/

Then, there was another wave of barrage asking Su Yemu what kind of animal this is. Su Yemu repeated what he had said to the customer service, which attracted everyone's follow-up questions. I want one in any store, especially girls, the chubby black and white pandas, with big innocent eyes open, so cute.

Su Yemu recalled the name of the store, but couldn't remember it at all. He could only say: "The name of the store is too long. I forgot it. When the food is ready, I will post the store name in the live broadcast room! By the way, put the menu for tomorrow. Come up."

/ The host is serious. Why do I think the host is pretending to be calm? //

Haha, don't expose it! The anchor blushed. / The

barrage is all molesting, Su Yemu can only start making dishes when he can't see it. He is going to fry a Yangzhou fried rice, make another toothpick meat, and rib soup.

First wash the rice and cook it in the pot, then start processing the lamb.

"The meat with toothpicks is best to use lamb's hind legs. The taste is very good. After washing the meat, remove the tendons."

Then cut into half-finger-long meat strips and put them in a bowl for later use . Slice the green onion and ginger, cut the coriander into sections, add the soy sauce to the cut mutton evenly. The ingredients are in addition to the green onion, ginger, and coriander, as well as salt, a small amount of sugar, chili powder, half a teaspoon of low alcohol liquor, and starch. The most important thing is cumin and pepper. Both of these are not ground into powder. Su Yemu can only buy a machine to grind it. The audience asks what they are?

After Su Yemu explained it again, everyone stayed. Can this thing be cooked? The smell is very choking and unpleasant.

/Puff, the anchor will not be eyeballs for bloggers, so he will put everything down? //

Maybe, didn't you cook porridge with the organs yesterday? /

Not only was Su Yemu surprised, even the audience in the live broadcast room was also surprised. Is this a black fan? The anchor just started? Why are there black powder? As they have tasted Su Yemu's craftsmanship, they can't bear it.

/Heizi, who hasn't tasted the craftsmanship of the anchor, please shut up, it is not your turn

to make a noise here/ Seeing to be arguing, Su Yemu, who is stirring the mutton shreds, is faintly swept to the screen, his cold eyes seem to penetrate straight In Heizi's eyes, the cold air rose from the soles of their feet, making their hearts jump.

Su Yemu smiled softly: "I like to speak with my strength." The

words fell, and he ignored the clamor on the screen and focused on the movements of his hands; the appearance of Heizi did surprise him a bit, it seems that no matter how advanced the technology is , This is also an indispensable creature.

When he was on Earth, although he never broadcast live, he often surfed the Internet. Every time he saw these sunspots, he felt that this was an incredible existence.

/Good, good offense. //

The gaze is really good. It's decided. From now on, I will jump out of the pit of cuteness and stand up. //In the

front of the row, with the team abandoning the dull and adorable, rush to the embrace of the general attack. /

As a young comrade in the 21st century, Su Yemu, the steel straight, his face is inexplicably hot, what is the general attack? Really, too direct.