Chapter 14

First roll out a part of the dough, Su Yemu started to make the buns, spread the dough on the palm, use a spoon to dig a small ball of meat and put it on the center of the dough, put a cleaned shrimp on top of the meat, and press the left thumb Hold the shrimp and meat, pinch the edge of the dough with the thumb and index finger of the right hand, lift and pinch slightly, move the dough with the left and right hands, but for a while, a small and exquisite bun appears, with a shrimp tail in the middle of the fold.

The holographic audience couldn't help holding out his hand to pinch the shrimp tail, and lifted the whole bun.

/So cute, I can't bear to eat. //

Like a chrysanthemum, wrinkled. //

No, I want to eat it, I can swallow one in one bite, fizz, and wipe my saliva first. /

Su Yemu makes the buns very fast, but in 20 minutes, half of the buns are wrapped; then he rolls out the remaining dough, this time the barrage will not tease him, just one after another'hee hee' grinning message Flying over made Su Yemu quite helpless.

Su Yemu bought three steamers and prepared to steam them in two batches. One hundred and sixty were steamed in the first batch. The cold water pot was boiled on high heat, and the heat was turned to low for 12 minutes.

During the period, Su Yemu filled the chilled cooking wine into the bottle while chatting with the audience: "You have to pay special attention when making fresh shrimp steamed buns. Shrimp intestines are bad for people's health and must be cleaned up."

/Broadcast My child is only three years old. Is there any simple food suitable for him? /

Su Yemu put the bottle of cooking wine aside, heard the words from the terminal, thought for a while, and said: "Then I will make a simple egg custard!"

Su Yemu took out a large Knock three eggs into a bowl, beat them, add appropriate amount of warm water, the ratio of water to egg is one to one and five, add salt, stir well, and use a spoon to remove the surface foam of the egg.

If it is a banquet or take-out egg custard, a fine gauze net will be used to pass the egg liquid, so that the egg custard has a smooth and bright appearance, but it is eaten at home, and it does not need to be too delicate.

After finishing, seal the mouth of the bowl with plastic wrap, insert a few small holes in it, and steam in a pot on cold water for ten minutes.

At this time, the steamer overflowed with the scent of steamed buns, and the faint noodle incense contained a delicious aroma. When Su Yemu opened the steamer, the delicious aroma of seafood became stronger.

The thin steamed bun skin is tender and transparent. You can faintly see the steamed shrimps inside, and the tails on the folds of the buns turn red, making the whole bun more delicious.

/So beautiful, don't you really study art, anchor? //It's

soft, delicious, and delicious. //

Ah, it's hot, the soup inside is hot, but it's delicious. / The

steamed bun hasn't come out of the pot yet, someone has already stretched out their hands, enduring the water vapor coming, braving the pain of not being able to open their eyes, they want to eat the first bite.

"Be careful, take a small bite at the entrance, let the heat in the steamed buns evaporate, and then take a second bite." Su Yemu said, moving quickly to clamp the buns to the plate, so that the heat dissipation is fast, and then the second bite. Put the buns on the pot.

[Di, the nutritional value of food is 92%, and the green pigment is 85%. ] 033's mouth was closed and opened, and if it was intermittent, it was covered by a mask and blurred. If someone hears the phrase'green pigment reaches 80%' and spreads it out, it will definitely shock the empire.

But at this time everyone's concentration was on the bun, and no one noticed.

/ Eat better as the anchor said. Everyone tried to drink the soup. It was really delicious. After drinking, the whole body was comfortable and wonderful. //

Add the front, the thin skin is bitten open, the soup spurts out, the taste is too delicious, delicious in the world, everyday I want to open a shop. / The

tender and juicy shrimp steamed buns won everyone's favor, and I can't stop eating. The egg custard here is also ready, and Su Yemu carefully brought it out of the pot, and put two drops of soy sauce on the light yellow soup. The sweetness of the soy sauce mixed with the egg scent made people appetite.

/Smooth and delicious, I am a baby too! /

/ Tender and delicious, smooth, I can eat a few large bowl. /

/ Steamed buns, egg custard, buns, egg custard, all delicious, I want to cry, it's worth knowing the anchor in my lifetime. //

Sinful anchor! You just fell from me! I will buy you a house, buy a dog, just ask for a daily meal. /

System:'Carnivores' cast a'Captain', everyone come to [Gourmet Live Room] to pick up the fighter!

"Bai Yi Tu" casts two "Captains", everyone come to [Gourmet Live Room] to pick up fighters!

The live broadcast room exploded and the fighter planes fell one after another, which attracted another wave of people; Su Yemu found that many people had entered the pit. They had come to pick up fighter planes beforehand and then stayed there.

Su Yemu waited for everyone to eat almost, and the second batch of buns came out, turned and looked at the terminal, facing the audience in front of the hologram.

The crowd held their breath and waited for the anchor to laugh, and then they said: The anchor's smile is terrible.

But they waited and waited, and waited for a sentence: "The egg custard is made temporarily, and the amount is not large, so there will be no lottery. Fifty portions of shrimp buns, five for each, good luck to everyone."

Terminal After receiving Su Yemu's instruction to start the lottery draw, one by one came up, everyone: "!"

/Broadcast, where's your scary smile? //

The smile on the broadcast is missing. Which little fairy stole it and handed it over. //

/ God bless the universe, bless the empire, I must be drawn! For this reason I originally borrowed from the sky for another five hundred years. //

Anchor, please be lucky! Woo me. //

Master, I'm Erha! Master, I'm here.../

As the terminal system reads out the list of winners, some are elated, some are wailing, and some are still struggling with the anchor, why not laugh at the end. He has obsessive-compulsive disorder, the anchor does not smile, he will be so entangled tonight that he can't sleep.

The winners included carnivores, mini dumplings, I love the anchor, Bai Yitu, etc. After the fifty lucky draw list was over, Su Yemu said goodbye to the audience. The name said he had obsessive-compulsive disorder and shouted to the anchor to laugh. The audience of, because there were too many barrage, was buried underneath, Su Yemu did not see it at all.

After the terminal was closed, Su Xiaonan ran into the kitchen and stuffed a bun in his mouth before starting to help her brother pack the boxes together.

Fifty copies, Xing Di quickly came to take them away. Su Yemu counted them, and there were thirty-five left. Su Yemu left twenty. Put fifteen in the food box and go out, Su Xiaonan went Putting another bun in his mouth, he went after her brother.

Walking on the wasteland in front of the door, the blood of Shennong deep in the soul faintly broke out: "Xiao Nan, is anyone here to open up wasteland?"

"Open up wasteland? What is your brother going to do?" Su Xiaonan bit the bun with a happy face; he started eating. With her brother's cooking, she found that her turbid Sea of ​​Consciousness had become clearer, and her mental tentacles had become cleaner.

"I want to plant land in front of the door. Well, by the way, raise some chickens, ducks, plant some fruit trees, dig a pond, plant a lotus root..."

"Stop, stop, brother, do you want to farm?" Although there are many varieties of Imperial food , But there are not many people who know how to cook. They want to

farm and sell for money: "Brother, I will lose money." "I want to open a farm here, Xiaonan, what do you think!"

"Brother, you will make a profit." "

Su Xiaonan took her brother's hand and squinted his eyes, but: "Brother, you will be very hard."

"Don't worry, your brother can accept disciples ." Su Yemu is going to take the high-end route. The TV studio is his best. Advertising platform.

When the two came to the abandoned spaceship, Su Xiaonan's eyes turned, grabbed her brother's food box a few steps and ran to the spaceship, squatting down at the entrance, and seeing Asha lowering his head assembling a mecha, Su Xiaonan's eyes instantly widened. , Pointed at A and stuttered: "Brother, brother, brother, he will

build mechas ." Su Yemu stretched his head and took a look: "I saw it a few days ago."

"Brother, you didn't say." Su Xiaonan jumped up and grabbed Su Yemu's sleeves: "Brother, do you know? Our entire Celestial Star, the black boss has a mecha division, just one."

Su Xiao Nan blushed with excitement, his eyes

flashed, biting his lips and jumping on his feet, and then ran to the spacecraft entrance and squatted down: "Ah, can you show me?" Su Xiaonan's face was full of excitement. The wind doesn't move; Su Xiaonan thought for a while and took out a bun from the food box: "Hey, Asha, eat the buns. After you have eaten the buns, show me whether it's okay, just take a look."

Asha turned around. He glanced at Su Xiaonan, sniffed, and turned away.

Su Xiaonan pouted and turned back, looking at Su Yemu pitifully.

When Su Yemu first came to this world, Su Xiaonan was thin and small. After these seven or eight days of recuperation, her eyes were brighter, her face turned pale and fleshy; she looked so cute, she looked at it with this expression. Su Yemu's heart softened instantly.

"Asha, can you just show Xiao Nan?" Su Yemu also squatted in front of the spaceship, but Silly still didn't respond. Su Yemu thought about it, took the food box from Xiaonan's hand and handed it to Ah Sha: "A Sha, eat buns."

Ah Sha stopped working, took the food box, and pushed the mecha to Su Yemu. , Eat steamed buns.

Su Xiaonan: "Brother, he is the same as 033. He has recognized the master."

"What are you talking about! Look!" Su Yemu also wondered about Ah's silly attitude. He wanted to come because he robbed him more and became familiar with him!

Ah Sha ate steamed buns very quickly, fifteen steamed buns, less than five minutes after eating, Su Xiaonan just touched his hand and saw that the mecha was dragged away.

Su Xiaonan violently: "Damn it, the steamed stuffed buns won't be for you anymore."

A silly

: "Oh

!" Su Xiaonan: "Oh!" " Oh !" Su Yemu finally couldn't help laughing. These two people are really serious . .

On the return trip, Su Xiaonan was still aggrieved, clamoring that he would not give Asha food, which was excessive.

Regarding land reclamation, according to Xiao Nan, he still has to say hello to the black boss. It is not that he has to get his approval to open land, but no one dares to cause trouble after greeting.

"Brother, don't worry. I know the black boss, just say it." Su Xiaonan patted his chest and said with confidence.

"Xiao Nan, I will go with you to meet the black boss!" Su Yemu had this plan before. Now Xiao Nan occasionally goes to the black boss, and Su Yemu always has to meet him to be relieved.

Su Xiaonan was a little entangled. My brother had met the black boss before, and he was so scared that his nose and tears flowed together, and he shrank in the corner and refused to come out. Now, is my brother still afraid?