Chapter 11

I suggest you play "space song" by beach house for this chapter. The only at the start.
------------------------
Millies pov
As I held my nose and dunked under the water I opened my eyes, meeting with his. He looked straight back at mine.

We didn't smile, we didn't do anything. I pulled my hand away from my nose. The crystal clear water was so clear I could make out all of his features. His brown curls floating to the top of the water, his pale skin with the occasional freckle. The way his eyes lit up under the light of the water.

"You'll never find anyone as good as me, and if you do he'll run as far away from you as he could. Your selfish, stupid, annoying. The list goes on."
I squinted my eyes shut.
"Your wrong! I'm much more then that and you don't deserve me!"
He firmly held me down.
"Your worthless."

I came up from the water.
No matter how happy I feel, I can always here his voice in the back of my head. Telling me I'm not worth it.

Timothee came up from the water.
"Hey are you ok?"
I looked back to him.

"I'll be ok."
I said, he brought me into his chest. And I wish this moment never passed.

Because I felt safe, even if I didn't deserve it. I wanted it.
We floated around attached together, not speaking but enjoying this moment.
Because deep down somewhere I don't like to think my self conscious is telling me to run away from him. But I won't, I could never.

"Hey we should head back it's getting late!"
Lola yelled.

I nodded.
--------.............-------- stop listening to the the song
-
"You want to stay at ours tonight?"
I asked timothee.
"Sure, I have to go tomorrow though I'm doing some work with my agent."
I nodded sleepily throwing my arms around timothee and putting all my weight on him.

"I'm so tired, but I need to shower."
I said half yawning.
"Well I have an idea...."
He said.

Lola left to party with Tom. She says toms her gay best friend. I love it though Tom is such an amazing person.

Timothee Picked my legs up.
I screamed playfully.

He ran to our bathroom.
"I'm going to run you a bath."
He said.

"Please do."
I said.

He tied his curls back into a half up look, which suited him perfectly.

He ran the bath while I watched him.
He then brought his full attention to me.

I smiled at him, how nervous he looked.
I lifted my arms up.
"Please help me I'm to tired."
I said.

He so carefully and so painfully slolwy inched my shirt over my head. Leaving my top half bare in front of him.

His eyes froze on me.
I smiled.
"Now my pants."
I ordered.

He gulped taking my pants off, I stepped out of them.

Then he looked back to my chest running his hands all over me.

I couldn't help but let a moan escape.
"Fuck it."
He said, he took his shirt off and his pants so fast I didn't really have enough time to react.

He was completely bare in front of me.
And when I tell you I was excited-

"Timothee-"
He kissed my neck.
"Yes baby."
He said huskily.
"I haven't- I haven't had sex in a long time..."
I said.

He stopped what he was doing.
"Well I'm going to show you how that dick should of treated you."
He said turning the bath off and carrying me to the bedroom.