Chapter 21

This chapter contains domestic abuse, read with caution.
Millies pov
I pranced into my apartment, my smiles never failing me. I threw my keys on the kitchen counter.
It was terribly quiet, the sounds of car horns and traffic keeping me company from below.

Timothee had gone back to his apartment, I was going to sleep over tonight. But I had to get my stuff for it.

I got a bag And packed the standard, when I came back out.

I was pinned to the wall.
My breathe hitched.

My eyes met with-
"Missed me?"
His disgusting voice rang throughout my ears.

His dark brown eyes, staring into mine.
"I said! Did you miss me Amelia?!"
He yelled, I didn't jump.

I didn't react.
He was holding me tightly to the wall.
"Did you miss me? Zac?"
I asked.

"Don't give me that shit! You run off without telling me! To this imaginary land! With your perfect fairy boyfriend! With some online bitch you never knew!"
My mouth fell open.

I'm not taking this. Not again.
"How dare you! How dare you come into my home! With your stupid claims of even loving me! You hurt me! You didn't ever make me feel good! Your a no one! And I'm so sorry, oh boo hoo I'm happy now! I have a boyfriend who's not only had attractive but he's got a personality that's just amazing! I have a job! I work with celebrity's ! And I love it because I'm doing what I love! Lola and I love it here, we only have good times. So you get your stupid smug smile, and your stupid everything! Out of here before I'll do something I'll regret."
I said, he backed up as I followed me.

He then, smiled and chuckled.
He then slapped me, harshly to my cheek. Brining a familiar sharp pain to my face.
I winced, feeling blood trickle down, he had hit me so hard my skin broke.
"Happy?! Your not happy! Your pretending! You just wait until your boyfriend leaves you for someone actually pretty!"
I felt my eyes pricking with tears.
But I didn't want to do this again, I had put up with this for 3 years. I was always so weak, I never fought back. So I got myself up from the floor.

"Millie?!"
I heard a familiar English voice yell.
The noises all drained out.
And I brought my hand up, Zac was looking around for the voice.
"What the fuck was that?"
He yelled, but his voice was slowed.

I brought my fist up and punched him right in the face, he fell back to the wall.
I started crying and slowly fell down, but someone was behind me.

Timothee rushed behind me caught me.
I started crying my hardest, as Harry picked Zac up punching him again right in the face.
I turned into timothees chest.

Sobbing.
"Don't waste your time with that, she's a filthy whore that won't even care for you!"
Zac yelled at timothee, as he pushed Harry off of him.

He wiped the blood from his nose.
"Harry take her."
Timothee said, I got up and walked with Harry.
Harry brought me into a hug.
As he took me away I saw timothee taking Zac into a different room.
"What is he d-"
"Shhh."
Harry said.
Timothees pov
I forgot to tell Millie about our date night I had planned, for a dress code.

I ran up her apartment stairs. I bumped into someone.
"Sorry mate."
I turned around seeing Harry styles?
"What are you doing here?"
I asked; a bit annoyed. I mean he did start off the reason I left her.

Terrible feeling striking through me.
"Lola wanted me to get some shit. What about you?"
He said half smiling.
"I see the plan worked."
He said.
"What?"
"Well Lola and I planned for you and Millie to see each other at my premier. We spoke to saoirse about it, she led you there. I'm glad, I hated seeing her sad."
I smiled
"Really?"
I asked.