Chapter 24

Millies pov
It's been 2 weeks and I had been spending basically everyday with Lola in hospital, the doctors said she was improving but they were yet to diagnose.

Which I found strange, Lola had been fainting a lot, low heart beat sickness. It was strange.

Harry had been there a lot as well, timothee and I spend a lot of time together as well.

And my photography has been sky rocketing recently, which really makes me happy. I'm glad people enjoy my work.

It really hurts me to see Lola sick, she's been getting very skinny even though I watch her eat like crazy.

I was currently on my way to timothees, he had wanted me over for dinner. Which was weird, he stated it so formally i was nervous.

And I realised how long we had been together for 5 months, it was now February.
(Corona virus doesn't exist in this book.)

So I decided to wear one of timothees talking heads band shirt that he wore in Call me by your name, which I was proud to wear.

He gave it to me in Paris. With some mum jeans.

I arrived at his apartment by 6, and ran up to his place.

Really excited to see my baby, but when I knocked on the door an unfamiliar women that looked to be around my age opened the door.
"You must be the unlucky girl!"
She yelled throwing her arms around my neck brining me into a hug.

I hugged back, trying not to be rude.

I saw timothee and another woman standing behind him.
"I'm Pauline, Timmy ts sister."
She said handing me her hand.

My heart dropped.
I was meeting his family?!?
And I was wearing this?!
Oh my god!

I smiled.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Amelia but you can call me Millie,"
I said, shaking her hand.
"Your so pretty! Look mum isn't she beautiful?"
Pauline said throwing me into the room shutting the door.

I was soon faced with his mother, and dam she looked boss, scary though.

She had pretty sharp light blue eyes, and shoulder length brown hair. wearing a blue buttoned shirt with black pants.

She smiled.
"She is beautiful."
She said.

"Thank you so much, may I do say you are quite beautiful yourself ms..."
"Don't be silly my love, Nicole will do just fine."
She said, bringing me into a warm hug.

I smiled seeing timothee giving me a thumbs up over his mother's back.
"So? What's for dinner?"
I asked holding timtohees hand as we walked into the kitchen.
"Well I made some chicken!"
Timothee said throwing his hands up.

Everyone's eyes went to him.
"You? You made chicken? Mum we need to get take out."
Pauline was quick to say.
"Now now, I'm sure what your brother has prepared will be just fine right dear?"
Nicole said.

Timothee hugged his mother.
"That's right Pauline."
He said, flipping her off when his mum walked into the kitchen,

To which Pauline stuck her tongue at him.
I chuckled taking a seat next to timothee being faced with Nicole and Pauline.
"So how did you to meet?"
Pauline asked trying the chicken, and pretending to vomit.

"Ha ha."
Timothee said.

I smirked,
"Well it's funny actually, we met at an airport, and I fell into a swarm of girls..."
I said eating the food, which wasn't to bad.

I looked to timothee, surprised he was looking straight at me, with lovingly eyes.

I smiled placing my hand on his thigh nodding.
"Yeah. And the rest is history I guess."
He said smiling not breaking any eye contact with me.