Chapter 16

Millies pov
I woke up with a pounding head ache, which I had been for the past month. Lola had been taking me out to hard core parties most nights.

Which we both have such a great time, my minds been off timothee but it always comes back to him, everytime I'm drunk off my ass.

"Lola! Can you bring me a tablet!"
I yelled.

Lola eventually came back looking terrible.
"Where are they?"
She asked.
"It's your apartment love you should know."
I said feeling a gag coming on.
"Oh- fuck I'm going to-"
I ran to my toilet emptying my guts into it.

I felt Lola holding my hair behind my back.
"Oh fuck- I feel like shit."
I said wiping my mouth.
"We both do mills, good news is I found a party for tonight-"
"Oh god! No I can't I've got know job! I have no life!"
I yelled.
"How about you contact photo Corp?"
Lola asked.
"Your coming down from being fucked and drunk Lola you don't know what your saying."

"Yes I do! Why don't you call Harry back take his photos make some money! And work part time at the record shop!"
Lola said her eyes closing and shutting like she wanted to sleep.
"I can't- all those places remind me of him."
I said sadly.

"I still love him Lola, I'm crazily in love with that shit. I can't go a day with light thinking about him, I can't- I can't- Lola?"
Lola had fallen asleep on my shoulder.

I sighed picking her up and taking her to my room.

I tucked us both in and we fell asleep.
But I couldn't get any sleep.

So I picked up lolas laptop and watched
"Lady bird" and "call me by your name."
Silently crying.

When Lola shook awake, I smashed her computer lid down and put it aside.
"Dam- we look like shit".
Lola said groggily.
"We need to get our life's straight, your right Lola I need to let Timmy go some how. So I'll text Harry, and you should work at the record shop it's a lovely place."
I said.
"Sounds like a plan, how about we start fresh and clean our depression apartment then start a new life?"

"That's a great idea."
So that's exactly what we did, the past month had been terrible, but I've just realised that I don't need someone to make me believe in myself.

Lola got a job at the record shop I originally worked at, I contacted Harry back telling him I'd take his photos and that's it no lunch outs or friendly hang outs that's it.

He agreed And I'm going to his studio to shoot some ideas for him. And as for timothee I see bits and bobs of him in the news and such, and it hurts seeing that he looks as though he's completely recovered in the first 4 days after we broke up.

But I didn't dwell on it for to long, I made more friends at photo Corp and even spoke to my mother for the first time in months, which was good. She wants me to visit. But I'm not to sure how that would go.

Lolas being dating a guy called max for the past week, seems to be going well and he likes him very much.
But yeah, everything had been going to my plan, but life's unfair right? And sometimes you do feel as though the world revolves around you, which isn't true but it feels as though your being personally targeted, that's how I always feel.

And to be honest sometimes I wonder what timothee and we're doing? We were moving so fast, I met him then bang! We're in love? Maybe it was a good idea, just a hiccup of a relationship. Funny how he hadn't texted me or called or anything.
Nothing.

And that's that, I guess. But I've decided not to date anyone for a while.

Timothees pov
I sat on my bed scrolling through Millies Instagram, yeah I guess you could say I miss her like hell.

I cry a lot, something I didn't do. But she makes me do it, seeing her feed she looks absolutely fine.

I guess she really didn't care or love me.
"What are you doing my boy?"
I quickly put my phone under my pillow.
Saoirse popped behind me.
"Don't tell me your still looking at her socials?"
She asked.

"I can't help it! I'm lost."
I said.
"You need to talk to her, somehow Timmy girls don't text first we wait for the men to pick up on there acts and apologise."
She said.

Saoirse and I worked previously on "lady bird" together, so I was happy to know she was doing little woman with me as well.
We have an amazing connection one of my best friends thats for sure.
"Hey, listen don't worry I'm sure if something was meant to happen it will."
She said kissing my cheek.
"I can't believe we're shooting with Emma Watson! I loved her."
She said.

I sniffled.
"Uh-yeah crazy."
I said, I got up and followed saoirse.

Millies pov
I got up and followed Lola, and acted as though I was happy.

Timothees pov
I pretend like I was happy, for the millionth time.

When will I stop pretending
-
Short chapter, hope you liked it!!!