Chapter 18

Lolas pov
Harry and I had been becoming closer and closer as december rolled around. Millie and I moved to a bigger and better apartment which was amazing.

Although she wasn't. I'd been there for her when she had the relationship with Zac. And when she came to New York she was miserable and broken.

But timothee came, and she was just so happy. I hadn't seen her like that ever. But now that he's gone, she's broken again.

And she'll tell me over and over that she's fine, but I know she's not.
We both do.

Harry had been hanging out with us a lot, we go to lunches together and he's always there for her, which I admire him for.

I broke things off with my boyfriend, I liked him but I wasn't to happy with him.

Harry and I were lying on my bed listening to music, I was Painting his nails blue and pink for his new album coming out soon. when the song "hey ya" came off we could hear Millies faint crying from the room next to mine.
"I hate that she's sad."
Harry said.

"I know, so do I. But you can't do anything about it, I try but she just never comes around."
I explained.

"She's Australian right? Why is she here?"
He asked.

"Well, she had this Boyfriend before timothee. And well he was abusive and controlling and just terrible! She tried to leave him so many times but he threatened to kill her! I convinced her to leave so many times but she physically couldn't. Until she finally managed to break things off. Thank the lord, and she came to stay with me."

"That's terrible! Fuck I hate men sometimes."
He said.

I smiled.
"Yeah it was bad, but then all of a sudden timothee came into her life. And she just went up. Like she was absolutely on top of the world every day. In love, they both were I saw the way timothee looked at her. And I know he's probably feeling terrible. He wouldn't just leave and be completely fine about it. He was madly in love with her, deep under her spell."
I said finishing Harry's pinky finger.

"Wow, I've never experienced such love."
He sighed out.
"Yeah well, she hasn't recovered and it's nearly been 4 months."
I said.
"We need to get them back together."
Harry said.

I chuckled.
"No im being serious. Just hear me out. My album is premiering in two days and I heard that little woman is as well. The same day, and maybe we can get them to accidentally see each other."
Harry said.

"Are you serious?"
I asked.

"I am, I can get a designer to make you two an dress and do your makeup, make you both look amazing so when timothee sees her he falls in love and can resist!"
Harry said.
"So we won't tell her anything?"
I asked.
"No, she knows she's already coming to my premier because she took the photos. So you should come beside her. Then I'll have to somehow get timothee to fall into our trap."
He said.

"Oh! I know! Saoirse Ronan his co star. You should text her ask about him! Maybe she can take him to it."
I said.

Harry snapped his fingers.
"Yea!"
"Be careful! Your nails are drying!"
I yelled.
"Oops- sorry. Sounds like a plan I'll text her on Instagram."

harrystyles
Hey, I haven't met you but my album is premiering on the same day as little woman. And I'm not sure if you know, but my photographer is Millie and she was previously dating your co-star timothee chalamet. Anyway she's absolutely distraught and we need to cheer her up. We're sick of seeing her sad. So I was wondering if you'd make up something to get timothee to come to my premier Millie will be there, and I think we need to do something before they both forget about each other. -Harry