Chapter 25

Millies pov

I didn't know what to think, I was getting a lot of messages and questions about timothee and I.

People are accusing me of being some sort of a gold digger? That I'm in it for the money.

And I worry that's what timtohees mind goes to, which sounds awful. But my mind wonders because it's been popping up at lot.

I haven't told my parents, well I haven't really spoken to them at all since I came here.

I was lying next to Lola, tracing her arm up and down as she slept.

She was apparently getting better, which was amazing news to me. Lola didn't have any family.

Her parents died when she was younger, so I was sometimes the only person there for her, most recently that is.

But she doesn't like talking about that, she's been very down lately.

But Harry and Lola had gotten back into the roll of things which I was most thankful for.

She had been getting more positive about being in hospital. Because all the doctors say is she's very stressed and this is casuing extreme trauma.

Which sounds crazy, but I'm always there for her now.

Timothee asked me to marry him yesterday, I haven't really told Lola. I'm surprised she hadn't seen it on the news.

But I was happy, I loved timothee and I was sure of that. Every time I saw him, every time I looked into his eyes.

I don't know, it was weird.

I was at a creek, with timothee. But I couldn't hear anything. All I could make out was a waterfall and the sound of the pressure, timothee was shirtless and I was in swimmers laughing at him as he tried to jump in, scared of the water.

His curls, his eyes, his body, his legs, his cheeks.
Everything about him stood out radiant glowing, and I was floating in large pool of happiness and clouds of joy, while the people around me were trying to snap me out of my trance.

He was laughing at me, and he was smiling at me, his stupid goofy smile, and his stupid goofy laugh speaping through the water pressure, my heart warming.

"Millie! Millie?"
I jumped looking back down seeing Lola looking at me,
"Are you ok?"
She asked, her eyes now wide open.

"Yeah, hey I have some news."
I said.

She smiled getting up, I saw the pain in her eyes as she got up.
"What?"
She asked,

"I know this is going to sound crazy, but timothee asked me to marry him yesterday night,"
I said whilst looking out her hospital window the lights never failing to intrigue me.

She smiled.
"Holy shit Millie! That's big news!! You said yes I hope?"
I nodded smiling.

"This is crazy, your getting married? Holy shit I'm so happy for you."
She said smiling weakly.

"Thank you."
I said, my eyes were tearing up.
I didn't understand why, I guess it was because I didn't know what was happening.

Lola was sick, they say she's getting better everyday.

But there just white lies, I see it in her eyes. Her hearts weak. I don't know why, but it is and it's slowly killing her.
"Hey what's wrong baby."
She asked grabbing me and pulling me into a hug.

I sniffled
"I don't know I'm just, overwhelmed."
I spat out, breaking down in her arms

"Don't be, I know your going to be fine, your a beautiful smart woman. That deserves the world. Don't you ever second guess yourself."
She whispered in my ear.