Chapter 27

Millies pov
I woke up tangled in white sheets, my body bare. A nice cold breeze blowing in.

My eyes adjusted to another naked body lying tangled with me, his black mop of curly hair, his pale skin.
"Morning baby."
He said, his voice was groggy and rusky, hot though.

I smiled getting up and lying on top of him.
"Morning mr chalamet.
I said into his ear.

I heard his muffled chuckle, he then swiftly got up so I straddling his naked waist.
"Say that again."
He said, smirking.

I smiled coming closer to his face.
"Mr chalamet."
I whispered, coming even more closer to his face.
"Mr chalamet."
Then coming even more closer so our heads were touching.
"Yes mrs chalamet?"
He said, tackling me down, and attacking me with wet kissed all over my body.

I laughed, and squirmed until his eyes met with mine.

"Your so beautiful."
He said, taking ahold of my lower lip with his teeth and dragging towards him, before he let go and kissed my lips passionately.

We had gotten married 3 days ago, and we were in Italy at our honey moon. And oh boy I was having the time of my life.

Everything felt like it was working for once, Lola was out of hospital but taking is slow, with Harry.

My job was sky rocketing, my re conected with my parents and they even attended my wedding happily.

Unfortunately my mother and timtohees teamed up on us at our wedding surprising us with a speech witch included our baby bath pictures.

And timothee had gotten many more acting roles coming up, he's been getting more and more successful as the days went on.
"Hey what are we doing today?"
I asked, he smiled looking down on me. Still hovering above me.

His curls falling down, and his small necklace I got him dangling as well.
"Well I say, we stay here and... maybe play some more?"
He asked biting my ear lobe.

I chuckled pushing him off me.
"Timothee that was the most cringe thing to pull on me, but yeah that would be good. Breakfast in bed?"
He smirked nodding.

He got up putting some clothes on to lounge in and so did I, he ordered food and we just chatted and laughed about things.

What I loved about us, was that we never failed to stop talking, we were always talking cracking jokes talking about music and acting and home life's.

I loved it, he always listened to me. Which no one really had done for me. Apart from Lola that is.
"What's your biggest insecurity?"
I asked, picking at my fruit salad then taking a bite of my breakfast burger.

He smirked looking down.
"Its kinda stupid."
He said tucking his hairs behind his ears.
"What?! Tell me!"
I said kissing his cheek quickly.
"I guess I've never liked how skinny I look, I know it's like 'some people want to be skinny' but I don't like how it looks on me, maybe also how pale I am."
He said.

I gasped.
"No no no no no! Timothee hal chalamet, your a beautiful man! Inside and out!"
I yelled.
"Plus I think it's sexy."
I said growling at him.

He laughed out loudly.
"That was very how'd you put it? Cringe of you."
I playfully slapped him.

He smirked.
"How about you my love? Surely a princess like you wouldn't have insecurities."
He claimed.
"Ok hang on, let me get my list."
I said turning around pretending to pull something out.

He chuckled hitting me playfully.
"Well, I never liked my fair eye brows and my scars. Also the random bright green speck in my right eye. That shit annoys me, my weight in my legs to. But I've gotten over that one."
I said.

Timtohees frowned placing his hands on my face.
"Your beautiful my love".
He said kissing my neck.
"God I can't believe we're married now, I never thought I'd be married at 22."
I said falling back into our goddess bed.
"That's not a bad thing right?"
He asked.
"No! I'm glad it's with you, who knows. We're gonna have kids, Delia and Charlie, running around our home."
I sighed out.

"Nawwwwh, that's adorable, you really want to have kids with me?"
He asked.

"Well of course! I'd want nothing more!"
I said getting up and bringing timothee into my arms.
"Also we should live in Australia, I trust it more for my kids."
I said.

He smirked.
"Whatever you want my love."
He whispered.
"And, and, I love you."
I said huffing out.

"I love you too, never leave me?"
He yawned out.
"Never ever."
I replied shutting my eyes, timothee still in my arms cuddled up.
"What's your favourite song?"
He asked, running circles on my stomach.
"Something by the Beatles, written by Georgie Porgie. God I miss him."
I said.

"George Harrison was my favourite Beatle, whenever I listen to something I cry, I'm glad we played it at our wedding."
I said.

"Johns my favourite."
Timothee said.

I smiled hugging him tighter to my body.
"May they Rest In Peace."
I sighed out.

We both blacked out after that, it was only around 1pm we had been taking all day.

We were up all night before, sex and what not.
I can't help it, he's a sex god.
I couldn't believe where I was, who I was with, and why I was with him.

This man was everything to me, and I couldn't ever replace him. Never ever for anything or anyone.

I lived for moments like these, falling asleep in each other's arms, as the Italian wind Bentley blew in through our big glass window.

Nothing but the sounds of our breaths, and Chirping birds.
He sure was my everything.