Chapter 15

Millies pov
Lola left 30 minutes ago, here I am completely shitting myself. I haven't heard anything from timothee, usually he would of texted me by now or said something?

More and more articles had come out about timothee and I, mostly about me apparently for cheating on him with bloody Harry styles.

He hadn't texted me either, not that I expected that.
I sat on my bed, should I just text him and say nothing? Or will that make him think I'm lying about it?
I was chewing my nails, when I heard the door open.

Timothee walked in.
"Oh hey-"
"Is it all true? You and Harry styles? What the fuck even is this Millie?"
He asked.

His eyes were red, had he been crying?
"No! Of Course not! You should know the media twist shit up Timmy you are always in it!"
I said.

"Yeah but all those photos? Am I not good enough for you?"
He asked running his hands through his hair his curls falling everywhere.
"It's all bullshit! I thought you'd at least believe me?"
This is moving to fast, this isn't right I need to stop-

"I thought you loved me, why don't you just tell me straight what happened?"
He asked.
"How are you even asking me this? He is one of my clients! Do you not have any little trust in me what so ever?"
I asked getting you.

And then I made one of the biggest mistakes ever.
"Well maybe I don't love you, it's obvious you have no trust in me!This is all moving to fast! I don't know what I said? Maybe I didn't mean it!"
I yelled my hand slapped over my mouth.

"Well maybe I don't love you, it's obvious you have no trust in me!This is all moving to fast! I don't know what I said? Maybe I didn't mean it!"I yelled my hand slapped over my mouth

He didn't say anything, his face completely relaxed. His bushy black eye brows slowly un tensed. He opened his mouth to say something but then closed it. Before I could say anything he ran out of my room.
"Wait no I didn't mean that wait!"
I got up racing after him, I couldn't lose him.
This was all wrong none of this shouldn't be happening.

"Timothee! I didn't mean it!"
I yelled falling to the ground slowly.
My tears falling down, no shooting down.

What was wrong with me! I didn't- I should've.
"Millie?"
Lola came up.

"Millie?!"
She saw my tears running to me.
"He's-hes g-g-gone, he l-left."
I sniffled out.
"What do you mean baby?"
She asked pulling my hair away from my tears.

"He thought I had cheated- then I told him I didn't love him- and fuck lola! You should of seen his face! He was completely miserable! I'd never seen someone go like that so fast! And all because of me- I can't."
I said.

Lola picked me up to my feet.
"Now you listen, this can't be right he loves you I've seen the way he looks at you!"
She said wiping my tears.
"But everything was going so fast, I just came out of my relationship which you know how bad that was, then not even 2 minutes I get out of the air port then I meet him! I can't explain what I feel and how strongly I feel for him. I'm in love with him Lola! I'm in love with him and everything about him, I'm just to stupid to realise." I said sniffling.