Chapter 23

Millies pov

Every day for the past 3 weeks we're bliss for timothee and I. Every morning waking up in messy white sheets tangled in timothees body.

The shutters open letting in the beautiful views and colours, the room smelling like sex and wine.

The days spent walking endlessly around, eating and crashing parties. Timothee and I ended up drunk most nights, and incredibly happy in the mornings.

Sadly our bliss was ending today, we were heading back to New York. I hadn't heard much from Lola, she texts me but only short little things. Never about Harry or anything.

Harry hasn't even texted or called me, also timothee had something he wasn't telling me.

My suspicion started when I would rant to him about Lola, not talking to me as much, and he'd always shut me down about my conspiracy's.

I couldn't wait to see Lola, timothee and I had been planing double dates for the four of us.

He was very excited about every thing, he never seemed to stop reminding me how much he loved me. And everything I looked at him a burning sensation of love filled me.

I couldn't see myself with anyone else, but him.
We were both currently on the plane, timothee was sleeping on my shoulder why I watched random things on the plane.

I smiled hearing his cute little snores, blowing his hairs up when he breathed out.

I'd been taking various amounts of photos on our trip and sending some to company's of timothee.

Getting a lot of good feed back.
-
"Baby, babbby."
I heard whispering into my ear.

I slowly opened my eyes, met with timothees eyes.
"Hey baby, we've landed."
He said, Quietly kissing my cheek.

I smiled groggily, unbuckling my seat and getting up.

I looked out my window seeing New York and it's glory.

We eventually got out of the airport and picked up by timothees car.

We intertwined hands walking down.
"I'm going to miss Paris."
I sighed out, getting into the car.

Timothee sat next to me hotdog for my hands in his lap.
"I know baby, but let's go to Italy next."
He said, I chuckled kissing him.

"He said, I chuckled kissing him

"I can't wait to see Lola."
I said.

He looked at me strangely.
"Hey, can you please take us to the hospital."
Timothee said to the driver.

I turned my head slightly.
"What?"
"Uh- there's something I didn't tell you about Lola... she didn't want me to tell you, well she didn't want me to ruin your mood..."
He stuttered out.