Chapter 17

Millies pov
It was coming close to November, and a lot of things were happening Lola and I were moving apartments, I had been meeting up with Harry quite a lot at his studio discussing photos he wanted to experiment with.

I was in a cab, tracing my hand along the rain drops on the window.

Photo Corp had clients waiting for me, and I had been becoming more noticed. I took photos for quite a lot of famous people Kendal Jenner, Millie Bobby brown, Tyler the creator.

But Harry's been my more serious client that would "put me on the map" my boss reminded me, he's realising his album in December and he needs photos completed.
I was heading to his studio.
I hoped out of my car walking towards it.
"Hey! You made it, please come in."
I was greeted by Harry at the door,

"So have you got the final plans for the shoot?"
I asked placing my camera down.
"Yes, I've picked my out fit, and we've designed a background all we need is you."
He said.

I nodded.
"So you want to start?"
I asked.

After how timothee and I broke up, I never really showed much respect to Harry, not a personal thing just that he's basically how it started and I can't think about timothee then more then 12 seconds without crying.

Harry lead me to his studio room, where a big screen stood. Black, pink and blue colours evened out.
"I'm going to get changed love, set up and do what you need to do."
He said.

I nodded. Harry walked away.
I emptied my bag on the table.
Finding some photos.

Some Polaroids I had taken, my eyes were past watering

Some Polaroids I had taken, my eyes were past watering. Why did this happen? I was so happy with timothee. This wasn't supposed to happen.

I'd never been that happy and it was ripped away from me.
"Are you ok?"
Harry asked.

He had come out wearing a pink long sleeved shirt buttons un done with pink braces holding his white long pants that had golden buttons.

And some black shoes.
He looked at me concerned.
Fuck it.