Chapter 19

Millies pov
I sat beside Lola in a makeup chair, Harry's album is premiering today latter tonight.

Harry insisted that Lola came, which I'm very happy for. Lola has been acting strange though.

Trish was applying my makeup and hell, she was doing wonders. I never thought I could look this good.

Lola was being silent. Strange.
"What's up, Lola your not talking."
I asked.
"Oh-um no I'm fine. Just nervous."
She said.
"Don't be, you and Harry will look amazing out there."
I said.

Harry wanted Lola to be beside him. I know he likes her. He asked me once if she was the type to fall in love. Stupid git as he would say.

"He's in love with you Lola."
I said.
"What?!"
She asked.

"No- he wouldn't be. I'm just one of those flings the media says he has."
She said.

"No... I don't think so."
I said.
"Really..."
I nodded.
"I just don't want to be happy, I want to be with you."
She said.

I gasped turning my chair, Trish stopped applying my blush.
I took her hand.
"I don't want you to do that, please don't worry about me. You've helped me enough, just be happy for me. That's all I ask."
I said.

She nodded.
"Sorry Trish."
I said.

She nodded turning my chair back around.
----
Harry's pov
I waited down at the bottom of my houses stairs.
Lola and Millie had there make up done and were getting there dresses on.

I couldn't wait to see Lola in her dress, she was a beauty I couldn't explain.
"Are you ready mr styles?"
I heard yelled up from the top rooms.
"Yes I am!"
I yelled smirking.

Lola came down first, I stood up fast.
Seeing her beautiful curled hair bouncing to her shoulder. Her eyes shinning, as they met with mine.

Her purple dress, fit amazing with her makeup

Her purple dress, fit amazing with her makeup. She looked absolutely astonishing. And I knew I'd want to be with her for a while.

Hell I think I was in love, but I couldn't of. Not just yet.
"How do you think?"
She asked twirling.

I walked to her holding her hand.
"You look absolutely gorgeous my love."
I said raising her hand to my mouth, kissing it.
She blushed.
"Ok Millie! The stage is yours!"
Lola yelled smiling.
"You did well with the dresses, she loves it. And she looks amazing, timothee will go nuts."
She whispered.
"Yeah, saoirse texted me saying she will be there around 9:30 with timothee so we better be quick."
I said.

Lola nodded. But our eyes darted to Millie walking down.

 But our eyes darted to Millie walking down