speed dating

MY SPANISH TEACHER IS MAKING US SPEED DATE FOR CLASS TODAY KJHGFSDFGHJKSJHGF IM LITERALLY CRYING AND FOR A FEW REASONS:

1.  thats so fucking funny like im a young child (im not saying my age yet) and were doing fUCKING SPEED DATING!  S P E E D  D A T I N G!!  TEACHERS ARE ALWAYS LIKE "dOnT dAtE iN hiGh sChoOl kIdS, fOcuS oN yOuR gRadEs" AND MY SPANISH TEACHER'S JUST OUT HERE LIKE "OK SO IM GONNA MAKE YOU SPEED DATE.  AND WERE DOING IT ON ZOOM.  ON FUCKING ZOOM KJHGFDFUAKJHGAHJ IDK WHY I THINK THIS IS SO FUNNY BUT FOR SOME REASON IT IS

2. im very socially akward and surprise, im very introverted so like how am i gonna try and "date" someone if i can barely even say hi?  like theyre gonna be like "so the weathers nice today" and i'll probably say "thank you, you too"

3. if i have to turn my camera on i think ill hyperventilate cuz my itzy and stray kids shit is behind me and i dont want the people to be like "oH sO yOu liKe tHosE cHinEsE bOyS?"  i will die.  i will actually die please prepare my funeral in case of this emergency.  please by red velvet's "psycho" at my funeral and tell raven i love them and that i will haunt them in the afterlife.

4. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thats it, thats my reason

im about to start the activity so imma write updates on whats happening in case anybody gives a shit

update: i got a 0/7 on the worksheet and i'm the top of the class i-

update 2: ok so we started and its so fucking funny we have one minute to ask each other questions in spanish and figure out what we have in common to see if we want to "date" or not im wheezing help me.  my first breakout room was with this super sweet girl from my symphony and we were just so confused cuz we didnt listen to any of the instructions so yeah that was good.  my second one was with this guy and it was so akward since we had literally nothing in common except the fact that we both take spanish.  my third one was with another nice girl but we just answered the questions and stopped talking cuz it felt weird.  the fourth one is with this really stupid guy who couldnt read any of the spanish so i just did all the work for him and we ended up shit talking our government instead so that was fun.  the next guy tried to explain the assignment to me but he ended up getting it all wrong so we were mostly just laughing the whole time.  the last guy actually ended up having a nice discussion with me and we liked a lot of the same things so thats good.

update again hehe: in one of my breakout rooms the guy saw my posters and was like "oh i dont listen to much kpop but mirror by straight kids is a bop" and i wHEEZED HE CALLED IT MIRROR (im pretty sure he meant miroh but hey its the effort that counts) AND HE CALLED STRAY KIDS STRAIGHT KIDS LMAOOO.  

ok so here are my final thoughts about speed dating in class: wtf did i just do?

-norah