The World Unknown

Until the Light goes out

Chapter 1

The world Unknown

There were things within the kingdoms that were still unknown to MK. Even though he had the book he created that told them every single story that anyone ever knew about Wukong...ever...in the universe of ever. There were those years where he disappeared while his staff sat within the mountain. Locking the demon bull king within. Just what was Wukong doing that had him in hiding? Just what was he doing?

MK walked up the side of the mountain like he did every morning now. Training was what he did most of the time now. Mostly involving washing things, taking out the trash, or even Monkey's laundry. MK shuddered at that though. He walked through the shrine and into the mountain. Looking around he didn't hear his usual Ambiance of Monkey doing something loud or another. Watching tv, on the phone, talking loudly to someone, something...the sound he heard was a bit...odd. Looking around the house in the middle he spotted the large tiger on the other side. Its loud purrs as it slept were what he heard. This tiger was so much bigger than MK had seen. Were they really that big?

"Uh...Monkey King?" He called out. A large eye opened and the huge tiger turned over. "Hey! Don't be rude."

"Uh... kid...you're here." He felt someone clap him on the back and a nervous chuckle. "Thats...uh...thats not me bud...um..." MK turned to look at Wukong. Wukong steered him around so he could see the rest of the room. There were two other tigers within the room. A silver one, and what looked like an orange house cat curled up under the silver one as if it were trying to hide from the light in the room.

"Uh..." MK was visibly confused about what was going on. "Who...?" He looked at his hero and looked back around at the tigers. Except one of the tigers looked upset.

"Is he going to keep talking? I am trying to nap." The tiger took a deep breath and blew it out. Steam seemed to come out of the tigers nose. Wukong sighed, running his hand over the tigers massive pelt.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll take him over there." Wukong put his arm around MKs back and steered him along.

"What's going on? Did you open a school for other demons?"

"Other dem...no no...that's no demon she's a well uh a uh...hum..." He sat down on a rock trying to gather his thoughts. MK sat down on the floor and looked up at Wukong as he spoke.

~It had to have been about 400 years ago...probably more, or less...whatever. But...I was bored. You and I both know that when I'm bored I kind of do stupid stuff. Well there's a golden fountain. You know the one...it's got water in it that can do some awesome stuff. Well I sat down and had a good scratch...apparently two of my hairs ended up in the water. Well it kind of...created two beings. One of which is that golden one, and the other silver. Tyla and Raya. Well I kind of...felt responsible for it so I took care of them. About a hundred years ago we went back there and I dropped another hair in there and...Yomi came out. That was a spur of the moment decision so I could show them how it happened. They kept asking me where mama was. Yeah well...no mama. Just me, and a fountain full of odd baby creation junk. Theyre...mine."~

MK looked around at the tigers.

"But they're tigers!" He yelled.

"Oh come on you've seen me turn into a tiger before kid. They aren't tigers all the time. They're just...softer."

"Softer? What does that have to do with anything?" MK asked looking up when he heard thing. He turned around to see a very young little girl dressed in furs. Actually it looked like a heavy coat.

"I had a bad dream." The voice was gentle and MK hardly heard it. She stood there wobbling where she stood. Softly rubbing the sleep from her eyes. This had to have been that tiny cat Wukong named Yomi.

"Why girls though?" MK asked. Wukong rolled his eyes as he picked up the child.

"Now that...I think is Buddha's joke. 'Hey lets get back at Sun Wukong and give him daughters instead of sons." He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Wait...if you had kids why didn't they get the staff?"

"Can't pick it up." Yomi said as she chewed on her finger.

"You just ain't strong enough yet peaches." One of the other sisters said. Wukong ran his fingers through her hair in an attempt to make it stop sticking up. It popped back up.

"Strength doesn't have anything to do with it. Its trust if it had anything to do with strength then either of you could have picked it up long ago.." Wukong told the one with gold hair.

"We are strong...but we are unprepared. Not as well as you are MK." Raya the silver haired girl said. Tyla plucked the jacket from Yomi's shoulders and pulled it around her own. It was apparent it was tiger skin.

"Uh...are those furs real?" MK asked.

"Plucked them from the body of a demon who shot Raya with an arrow. I wear it as a warning. No one touches my siblings." Tyla growled.

MK leaned over to his hero.

"Over protective?"

"You have no idea..." he sat the youngest down and sighed. "Alright...lets get dinner started.