Author's Note

Update as of 9/30/2020

I never expected this story to be so successful. I started writing this story 6 years ago, and while I've recently returned as an active writer, I cannot even express how grateful I am for everyone who has praised this story.
Throughout the years I've always kept my eye on this story, because I would get an email every now and then saying someone left a comment. Now I must say, I RARELY read comments, because I'm scared of getting hate. But I will say, the majority of the comments I do glance at are far from hateful. Most of your comments are absolutely wonderful, funny and engage conversations which is exactly what any writer wants. You laugh in the right places, you're angry when it's acceptable and you cry when you feel the character's pain.
With that being said, this was my very first fanfic I ever completed writing in its entirety. IT IS NOT MY BEST WORK. I almost gave up. I almost decided it was a complete shit story and no one would want to read it, however, it was a story that made me happy and I connected with Serena. To which it didn't even matter what other people thought of it. With that being said, I am fully aware it's not perfect. I'm sure there are many, many mistakes which I will not be going back to correct. It is what it is at this point. But I will say, to those of you who took a chance to read my Oliver Wood love story... THANK YOU. If you read it and hated it, I'm so sorry and I hope you find another story that you connect to. But to those of you who love it, I'm so thankful I have been able to share it with you.
I apologize if this has been very long winded, but I just want you all to know that I'm here and I see what you post. I see how many notifications I get daily and Wattpad has truly given me a sense of community and belonging.

Thank you for the love, thank you for the reads, and please read the sequel, along with my other stories if you enjoyed my writing.

Happy reading and best wishes,
HalfBloodPrincess93