Chaper 1 (I am no longer going to name titles -_-)

Bakugou P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm screaming at me to get up. Slamming on my clock to turn it off I look to see the time.
"Shit, I'm late!" It was Monday and I stayed the weekends at my house (his parents don't abuse him in this one) , rather stay here then go to that hell I thought to myself as I started to get ready for school. Grabbing a sharp razor I put it in my bag before I start to run to school.

-time skip-

"Bakugou you're late!" My teacher Aizawa yelled at me when I walked into the class.

"Yeah whatever" I grumble and sit down in my seat.

-After class-

I walked out of class quickly and went to the bathroom while everyone else went and got lunch. I took my bag and took out the razor I put in there.

⚠️ Self-Harm warning⚠️

Cut
For being a loser
Cut
For being a bully
Cut
For disappointing my boyfriend
Cut
For being weak
Cut
For living

This went on until their was 15 cuts on each arm

⚠️Self-Harm Over⚠️

After cleaning off the blood and the razor lunch was over. I went to my next class.

-Time skip-

I was walking over to my dorm hoping to make it there before my "boyfriend" sees me, but of course that would never happen I felt his hand on my shoulder as he whispered into my ear

"Meet me at my dorm at 4:30, I think you need a punishment." Those words sent a chill down my throat as all I could do was nod. I watched as Kirishima walked away like nothing happened. There were some people around who saw like dunce face and Icyhot but they probably didn't think much of it (That's what Bakugou thinks).

-Time skip to 4:30-

I walk into Kirishima's room only to freeze at what I saw.

Words: 312
Cliffhanger :3
(Omg this is so fvcking trash istg-)