Chapter three (TvT)

I am getting bored so I might write a different depressed character au but idk

Bakugou P.O.V

I woke up in Kirishima's dorm with him forcefully making me sleep with him. What the hell happend last night? Then I remembered yesterday night Oh. I felt a tear rub down my eyes at the memory.

~Time skip brought to you by my unfinished homework~

Still in boom boom bois Pov
I walk into class glad to separate from my boyfriend finally I get away from him. Yeah but you deserve everything that happens to you. The voice in my head spoke and I knew it was right. (Nooooooo it's wronggggg)
~Flashback~
"H-Hey Kirishima s-stop" a sharp pain in my neck
"You can't just tell me to stop~"
I started to cry
~End of flashback~ (You can probably guess it by now-)
Your so useless
I'm not
You are you let him do that
But-
You're weak
Useless
Loser
Faggot
You'd be better off dead
The voices in my head wouldn't stop. I needed to get out, I needed to cut.
I got up, "Can I go use the bathroom?" I ask my teacher.
Mr. Aizawa just rolled his eyes and simply said "Go ahead." I walk out the room and go to the bathroom stall and then I realized I didn't clean yesterday's blood. Shit. I grab a towel and cleaned off the blood from yesterday, then grabbing my razor.

For being so useless
Cut
For not being dead
Cut
This went on until I had 30 new cuts on each arm. (I'm just too lazy-) I clean off the blood and make sure nothing is showing. I hope no one saw the blood from yesterday. I walk back to class and zone out for the rest of class.

Todoroki's P.O.V
After class I see Kirishima I should go ask him how him and Bakugou are doing. (Todoroki no-) I walk up to Kirishima
"Hey"
"Oh hi Todoroki didn't see you there." He gives his usual happy attitude
"Oh hey, I just wanted to know how things were going on with you and Bakugou." In the corner of my eye I thought I saw him glare.
"Oh everything is going great, Y'know sometimes dealing with Katuski is hard" he laughed. I simply just shrug.

Thatttttssss the end of this chapter-

Words: 391

Soooooo what if we just grabbed Todoroki and yeeted him at Kaminari, will that result in catching a pikachu?????