Chaper 2

(I took long to update bc of my shitty phone -..-)

Todoroki P.O.V

While I was in class I had noticed Bakugou had seemed off. He seemed off ever since he started dating Kirishima. Maybe I should go check on him today. I started to stare at the blonde He's kinda cute when he sits dow- WAIT WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING HE ALREADY HAS A BOYFRIEND?! Getting frustrated what I was thinking I sighed, I'll just check on him after school make sure everything is going on good between him.

-After class-

I notice that Bakugou always seems to leave early as if he uses it so no one could talk to him. That probably means he isn't going to talk to anyone I thought to myself, but I had to get him to open up if there was something wrong. He already has a boyfriend you don't have to do it you could just tell Kirishima. (NO) It's true he did have a boyfriend but I just wanted to check up. I shrug as I continue the day wondering about Bakugou.

-At lunch-

I sat with my usual (DeKuSqUaD) friends listening to Midoriya rant on about something because of a comment Iida made (It do be like that tho -.-) I got some milk with my meal only to realize that the milk was outdated, great, I guess the bathroom is my new best friend. I groan.
"Todoroki, what's wrong?" Of course Izuku was concerned at my groan
"Oh nothing I just drank expired milk" yeah oof I didn't intend to (don't even ask tho-) I walk to the bathroom as I notice one stall had blood on the floor?! What the hell. I walk over and open the stall and look at the blood on the floor, only to realize someone is definitely self-harming. Great how am I going to help whoever this person is..? Now I have two unclear mysteries, of why Bakugou is acting different and that someone is self-harming. Could they both be connected somehow? No it can't.. can it? I shrug it off and went to class.

-Time skip-

I was talking to Kaminari in the hallways about his quirk and well joke teasing him a bit. At the corner of my eye I see Kirishima whisper something in Bakugou's ear? I was confused about his reaction and also very curious so of course I decided to follow Bakugou. After a couple hours of waiting Bakugou had walked up to Kirishima's dorm and I followed. I saw an expression of fear on his face, out of everything to expect that was the one thing I least expected Bakugou to have on. I continued to follow him until I saw him freeze at Kirishima's dorm? What happened? I'm not confused and curious of what was going on.. then I saw Kirishima grab Bakugou and pull him in?

(Ok well I know this has a lot of grammar mistakes [english teachers don't come at me {Even tho none would be reading this -.-}] For whoever those few people are that read my story, Thank you now with dat Goodbyee)

(Bruh I literally made this at 3am -.-)