Chapter 4

Bakugou is listening to this song when he puts his headphones on btw. (After being hella annoyed by my cousin by trying to sleep, worrying about fucking homework I may as well update-. Anyways into the story)

Bakugou's P.O.V
I woke because alarm clock screaming again. I got up early because I set the alarm early. I have to put my mask on. (You know the mask to hide shit and that stuff) I walk into the bathroom and wash my face off, and make sure to get that angry scowl face that I hated on. Walking downstairs I noticed a letter from my mom. Me and your father are going on a business trip, since you stay at yours dorm most of the down we got someone to take care of the house. They are always going on business trips, I'm not surprised anymore, they'll be gone for 2 months. I'm curious to what this person that will be taking care of the house will be like, but I could honestly care less. Maybe I should cut before I go to school? Yeah that sounds like a good idea, the voices in my head of course agreed to that. I grabbed a razor blade and cut 5 deep cuts, on each leg, then to clean it up. I didn't want to go the the school, because I would have to see him again but, I can't stay here forever.

~Time skip bright to you by me continuing the story~

I walk into class and put my head down zoning out. Then of course the voices had to talk again. Worthless
Nothing
Faggot
Weak
And it went on and on it wouldn't stop until they said.
Go cut
"Can I go to the bathroom?" My voice cracked a little
Aizawa my teacher looked surprised but just nodded "yes."
I went to the bathroom stall and start crying. Then to get the razor (autocorrect corrected razor to yogurt ummm-) blade out to cut myself for every word that the voices had said. Eventually feeling better I rinse my blood off and make sure to leave no trance. Walking back to class I run into someone.
"Watch it!" I yell at them, but quoted than I usually would. What the hell got into me I'm supposed to be loude-
"Aw, but that's not any way to treat your boyfriend~" Great the one person I didn't want to see today. Knowing that the week just started I didn't want another one of his punishments. After being told to meet him at lunch, I put my headphones in and listen to music.

~Time skip brought to you by the bad milk from a couple chapters ago~

I walk to the bathroom (where Kirishima wanted him to meet) to see him again.
"S-s-sorry I-I didn't mean to yell at you.. I thought you were someone else" shit I stuttered.
"Sorry doesn't cut it puppy" I absolutely hated it when he called me that.
"Oh, and I wanted to talk to you about something else as well" he pinned me to the wall. "Your mask. It's crumbling, someone has already asked about it." Shit, you've got to be kidding me! I'm in for it now...
"W-well I d-didn't do anything.. they must be joking about think something like that!" He only flared at me. "I-I'm sure they'll shrug it off."
"Does it look like I care. This week you'll be staying at my dorm, and you'll also be coming to my house this weekend." No no no no no. Anything but this!
"O-o-o-okay" I felt a tear roll down my cheek, then he slapped me with his quirk. And then he walked out of the bathroom. After what felt like forever I heard someone walk in. They must have hear me sobbing.
"Bakugou.. is that you?" Great, what am I going to do now.

Todorokiiiii's P.O.V (I am trying to write a long chapter-)

I walk into the bathroom, well not because of milk but I felt sick anyways. I swear I must have eaten something a drank something this morning. (FYI: he ate a rotten apple in the morning) I walk into the bathroom to hear someone sobbing, wait that sounded like Bakugou?
"Bakugou.. is that you?" Unsure of who it was I walked to the stall and knocked.
"G-go away" It was definitely Bakugou, his voice cracked through the sobs.
"Bakugou, open the door."
"No"
"Just open it"
"No!"
"Open it." I said more forcefully
"NO!"
I sigh "open it or I'll break it down."
"F-fine" he opened the door and my gaze goes to the cuts on him.
"Bakugou..." I didn't know what to do now. I wasn't going to tell his boyfriend, their relationship seemed at little.. off. The only thing I could think of was hugging him, so that's what I did.
"It's going to be fine." I said softly as he cries into my arms. After a while he calms down
"Bakugou... tell me what has been going on"
"I-I can't"
"Why not?"
"B-because he'll h-hurt me more"
I have to figure out who and now is the best time to do so.
"Please Bakugou, tell me who it was. Tell me who hurts you" I noticed he started to cry a lot and refusing to tell me, but I eventually got him to tell me.
"K-Kirishima hurts me... he 'punishes' me when I do something he do something he doesn't like, depending on what it is it'll be worse" he started to explain to me what has happened.
"Please don't tell anyone" he pleaded.
"I won't on one condition, if he abuses you too far, I'm stepping in." Bakugou only nodded at that.
"Come one lunch is over now."

End of dis chapter

Words: 979

Ok so I continued this, sorry I took a while to update, I'm gonna try updating it every night but I may take a week break sometimes. Ok now ByEEeeeEee