Chapter 6

(I'm sorry but this photo is too funny-)
⚠️Warning: this chapter has a lot of abuse and maybe even rape; If you're uncomfortable with that just skip this chapter or skip to the end⚠️
Boom boom boi P.O.V

It ended up that I could end up going to Kirishima's house on Sunday, I was really hoping to stay at Recovery girl's office but I couldn't. (Btw they have off this week) I get up and get ready to go to his house. I don't want to do this. When I see Kirishima he walks over to me and grabs my hand, then activates his quirk so he couldn't lose a hold of me.
"Come on. Let's go!" He pulled hard almost dragging me while we walked to his house. I let out a small whimper, and he pulls me even harder and more angry before we get to the house. I walk in, and he drags me to his basement. I haven't been here before. I was scared of what might happen, he hasn't gone this far before.
"Now if you be good and, don't struggle against me maybe it won't be as bad." I nod looking down. I follow him to a room to see chains, and electric chair, whips, shock collars?!, and even a few weapons. Without thinking I was stupid and ran out the room and, ran up the stairs of his basement. Damnit it's locked!
I feel a hand grab me by the neck.
"I guess you'll need a worse punishment I guess puppy~" Nonononono I didn't care, I started to cry
"Aww is someone crying~" he said and he started to chain me to the wall.
"Hmmm, Maybe some physical punishment's then maybe I can do more with your body." He smirked knowing that I was freaking out. I couldn't do anything I was useless! Chained to the wall no way to escape him.
Weak
The voices said to me. Kirishima grabbed a shock collar and put it on my neck.
"P-p-p-Please" I begged him and whimpered.
I could tell he likes it, "Ooh~ why would I?" He put the shock collar on 1 then turned it off.
"What did I say about whimpering and crying?" He asked aggressively. I couldn't respond I opened my mouth but nothing came out.
"Ignoring me huh?" Kirishima put the shock collar on what seemed to be max.
"Oh this shock collar is special, it has 50 levels, and that is only 10." It may have been 10 but it would be max for a normal shock collar for sure.
"Now I'll just leave you hear for an hour hope you enjoy it." He put the remote on a table then left the room. I was crying a lot the crying hurt more the the shock collar.

~Time skip by my roleplay that me and my friend do~

Kirishima walked back into the room and turned the shock collar off, and took it off. He gave me some pills and forced me to eat them.
"I'll be gone for 5 hours the league wants me for some reason, 5 hours then that pills effect will tame place." He walked out the room. What will this pill do to me?

~Time skip by "Ooh to be gOn"~

When Kirishima came back, he took the chains off. I tried to run, but I couldn't move.
"Those pill, won't allow your body to move for 8 hours, so in Those 8 hours we will have a lot of fun~" Nonononononono anything but this?! Even the shock collar would be better!! Kirishima takes off his shirt, and then he takes off mine.
"S-stop," I hated this I hated it! "I-I don't like this." But he didn't, he slowly put his hand down my pants, amused by every sob that I had cried out. (Y'all know what happens next)

~Time skip brought to you by aot~

Eventually he got bored and stopped, leaving me on the ground helpless, and unable to move even though it has been 9 hours. After this torture for almost every day except the weekend he let me go back to my house so I could be good for school on Monday. I hated my life! I should just jump, nobody would care, it might even make Kirishima happy if I jump, and maybe everyone would be happy!

⚠️No more abuse or Rape in the story⚠️

~Monday~

I walk to school shaken and refuse to talk to anyone at class. At lunch I go the bathroom and look for something to cut with. The door opened I was scared for a second it was Kirishima but it was just Icyhot.
"Bakugou.." he looked down disappointed at me trying for cut again, "What happened."
"..." I broke down into to tears and run and hug him crying into his shoulder." He started to calm me down and took me to his dorm.
"Shhh, just tell me what's wrong." His voice was so calming, so reliable, I felt like I could trust it.
"H-he hurt me." When I said that Todoroki looked pissed.
"What did he do?" He asks
"M-my neck" I say reductant. He looked at my neck and he looks really pissed off then.
"Bakugou.. listen to me" I watch him sigh, "I'm getting you and him out of that relationship and I'm going to confront him about it." W-what
"But-"
"No he has crossed the line."
"But that's not even the worse of it..." I slowly start to explain everything, of how Kirishima is apart of the league, and then how he raped me. I was useless and weak I couldn't defend myself against him I should jump!
"Bakugou.." he stops as if he has ran out of things to say. "I am not letting you near him, and I will report him about it."

Words: 983

I'm gonna try writing longer chapters as well.