Chapter 10

I
Am
Back
Y'all
And
With
A
New
Chapter.

Basically Bakugou ends up spending the night at Todoroki's.

Bakugou p.o.v

I wake up sleeping next to TODOROKI?! I feel red blush when waking up before I remember yesterday. I felt like it was the first time I actually felt happy in a long time. I got out of the bed and got dressed. Wow he really has a nice house. Yeah, but something like you shouldn't be allowed in something like this. The voice was right I shouldn't be here, I should only be on the rooftop looking down. (NO-) I leave Todoroki's house considering it was 5:00am and wanted to give him peace and go home. When I got home I cut, didn't eat, and survived the day.

~Monday~

Walking to school I get stopped by someone. Great.
"Bakugou where were you yesterday?" It was Todoroki. You complete fuck up you made him worry about you. Yeah it's right that's true
"Bakugou." I feel him pull me into a hug and I didn't expect that. "I'm only worried because I care about you." He only pites you. I look down.
"Sorry I had to take care of business at home."
He didn't believe me. "Ok if you say so.." he backs off reluctantly.

~Time skip brought to you by my 108 missing assignments~

It was 8:00pm and I got out of the dorms. To go get food. After all we do need more food. (You're about to want to murder some random person) walking to the store I hear a rustle from a ally beside me. I got worried but I decided to ignore it. After more walking I felt a hand me from behind. Stumbling back I let out a scream. I feel a hand go over my mouth. I was scared and confused of what was happening. I let out a desperate attempt to get out, but it just didn't work. I couldn't use my quirk either that scared me even more. I start to cry and bite the persons hand to get out.
"Ow!" I could make out the voice of a man much older than me, "Just be good and stop struggling!" He yelled but not loud to cause attention. The voice scared me so I give up.
"Good." I felt myself getting dragged to a deep and dark part of the ally. The man put a gag and a blindfold over me, and I get tied up to something.
"You got someone?" It was another person's voice.
"Yeah you said wanted a toy do here you go."
"Heh ok." The guy who took me here must have walked away. The other guy walked up to me.
"You don't seem as much use for a play-toy." I was trying my hardest not to cry but I couldn't help it. He ripped the blindfold off of me. "I guess we'll have to see won't we?" (I'm not getting into details, short summary: the guy basically raped him.)

~Time skip by those bugs that keep biting me~

The man pushed me to the hard concrete floor and put my gag back on.
"Useless and boring." I watched him walk a father after he had some 'fun' I was just a helpless fuck up laying a walkway helpless and defenseless, and broken.

Dabi p.o.v (betcha didn't expect that huh?)

Me and Toga were walking to get away from the LOV for a while. Shigaraki keeps complaining about something, Kirishima is just annoying, Kirigiri is god knows where, and our newest member got on my last nerve, Toga just followed me because she was "bored"
"I wonder why hand guy is so mad anyways?"
"Don't know don't care, and why are you following me again?"
"Because I'm bored, and the Lov is getting prettying boring." Boring? What is that supposed to mean? While we were walking some guy was snickering while walking. The hell is all that about? We continue to walk.
Toga almost stabbed the guy but I stopped her, right now was to just walk not attacking anyone. (Lol how did you even stop her?) I heard sobbing from the street.
"I'm going to go check that out." I walk to where it was. I do not believe what I just saw, it was Bakugou, I remember from when we kidnapped him, and he was laying on the ground crying? I know he was our target but I felt bad for the poor boy so I knocked him out and took the gag off him and, dropped him off at the store nearby. He may be the target, but it should be atleast a fair chance for him because if I had brought him back it wouldn't even be fair on him.

Words: 797

Soooooo my sleep schedule is messed up. WELL NO SURPRISE THERE.