Ending 1 (bad ending)

Trigger warnings: detailed rape

Kirishima Pov:

Finally, I had my sweet little baby back oh I've got to punish my kitten accordingly. How I love that state he's in after my little punishments~

I sit there bored waiting for him to wake up I start to think about the loyalty of some of our members, maybe I'm just paranoid that one of them will betray the lov, well my gut is normally right, the heros wouldn't find out where the base is unless one of the leuage tells them, so if they do come that means there would be a traitor. Well I just want to have fun with my baby. Oh I am so pissed off about him getting away. 

~Time skip by my gayness~

I see Baku wake up, finally

"Hey there baby~" 

"MHMM!" I watched as he hopelessly screamed into the gag.

"So hopeless, it's actually cute." I chuckled watching as his beautiful tears rolled down his face. I took the gag off a kissed him aggressively. It lasted a while, while he whimpered. After breaking the kiss I grab him and throw him on my bed and chain him to the bed.

"Bakugou you've been a bad dog recently, and you know what happens when a dog has been bad?" My smirk sends shivers down his throat.

Bakugou pov:

My shirt was ripped off, and that hurt. "PLEASE-" -Smack- "IM SORRY" I try to move away again.  -Smack- At this point hot tears were streaming down my face, Kirishima started to suck on my neck moving down, then he reached my cock, I shamed my head not giving permission, he only ignored as I felt pain. I cried out as much as I could but at this point it was hopeless.

(a/n sorry if this description was bad this is my first time writing it.)

Dabi pov: 

I heard some screaming from Kirishima's room, maybe he's gotten too carried away with it? I sigh, honestly I felt bad for the poor kid to be honest, maybe I should help Bakugou, he may be my only chance of getting closer to my brother. To be honest crazy knife bitch kept following me and it was getting annoying, I heard a freak behind me

"TOGA IF YOU DONT FUCKING STO-" oh great bloody hell Shigaraki. He only rolled his eyes and continued walking, "yeah right crusty man." Muttering I walk away honestly these guys are annoying, I'm leaving and finding my brother my own way. I walk away from the lov and never return.

Ok so this is the bad ending! And I kind of decided to change it a little because I couldn't see how they would find out Dabi betrays them, so I decided to just make him leave for easier purposes, and no Bakugou never gets saved so yeah. 

I'm going to start working on the other ending, sorry if it takes a while to gets out!