Chapter 8

Yes I'm making new chapter now.

Todoroki P.O.V

It was the next day. I saw Bakugou sleeping next to me, he had it rough that night. I do wonder why the league broke in only to leave, even if Kirishima is apart of it, didn't they want Bakugou? Maybe it wasn't that import. I couldn't help but be curious about it. I got dressed, and heard Bakugou, when he woke up he was whimpering. I sigh, and go over to him to break him out of his trance.
"Sorry" he looked down.
"Don't be." I saw him look up, "I have to go, do something I'll have to leave the dorm." I saw him nod. I was going to find that basterd. I went to the common room, and not to my surprise no one was up.

~Time skip by red is sus~ (Red was not the imposter)

People start to wake up and go to the common room, Kirishima woke up last I figured because he was with the league he and stayed up late. Bakugou's dorm got fixed by some quirk from one of the students. Well I didn't let Bakugou go downstairs.
"Does anyone know where Bakugou is?" Kirishima walled up to everyone. Asking the question as if he was worried. Everyone replied with a no.
"I know where he is." I simply look at him.
"Where?"
"Follow me." Yes it was going there.

~Time skip to the tea~

We walked down some random hallway (hAlLwAy) and, I pulled him aside. I (i fucking hate me phone I almost deleted the whole chapter but thank god for undo)
"So where is he?" Ok Kirishima was confused but he wasn't taking this lightly.
"Well he doesn't want to see you." I had a plan.
"What do you mean by he doesn't want to see me?! I'm his damn boyfriend."
"I don't know he seemed almost scared." I was going to make him snap.
"What the hell?!" He covered his mouth as if he didn't mean to yell, "he knows better then that." He mumbled.
"What was that?" Now asking him.
"Shit!" Kirishima mumbles not intending for me to hear him.
"Well I guess you shouldn't be seeing him after all."
"What!? I can see him if I want to!" He glared at me, "he's my boyfriend I can do whatever I want to him." Whatever I want to him?! What the hell!? Kirishima is literally insane.
"You can't just hurt someone! Even if your their boyfriend!" I take a deep breath, "What the hell?!"
"Well I can!" He snapped at me, that pissed me off enough.
"That's it." (Teaaaaaa timeee) using my quirk I froze him to the ground. (Note Kirishima is near a wall so y'all don't get confused)
"What th-" I grabbed him and almost slammed him against the wall.
"If you ever go near Bakugou again, you'll regret it."
"The hell!?"
I wasn't fished yet, "Don't even think about lying to my face I already know it all, and if you go even a inch close to him it won't end well." Ok maybe I was being a bit too much? I don't even know why I'm doing this!? Someone like him shouldn't be able to hurt someone as cute as Bakugou. I glare at him until he gives in.
"Fine.."
"Good." After awhile I let him go and walk away, school started now so I had to go to class.

~Time skip by yellow is sus~ Yellow was not the imposter

I walk to Bakugou's dorm and knocked on the door. I was bored so I wanted to see Bakugou.
"Icyhot?" He questioned.
"I just wanted to check in on you." The truth would be weird for him, he probably doesn't even like me, "I can leave if you like."
"N—No it's fine" did he just shutter? I walk in and we spend the rest of the time together until I went back to my dorm.

Words: 663

I was the imposter.
Ok I need some ideas now :3
And I'm making my new story after this chapter, I just gotta find a cover. (If you wanna know [you prob don't-] I'm making a dekutodo story with a depressed todo and deku having another quirk [i know it's not interesting what I'm talking bout so prob ignore it])