Ending 2 (Intended ending)

Yeah sorry for taking a while, writing is kinda hard- 

But anyways please enjoy, I felt like discontinuing this, but I didn't want to let you all down.

Dabi pov: 

I hear the screams of the blonde while Kirishima was having his twisted 'fun' or whatever with him. I'm so done with this complete bullshit. I'm going to talk to the blonde to see if he knows anything about my brother, maybe I would help him if he does.

~Time skip by me literally cross anime shipping~ (Like shipping two characters from different animes together)

Everyone was asleep the red head was somewhere, probably killing people as for he liked to do that. So I went into the room.

"Tsk, kid wake up."

"Huh" that's all the poor boy who had gotten raped could say? I guess I felt bad for him, but I only care about finding out about my brother. 

"I know this may be a weird question," I pause as the kid looks at me, "Do you know anything about Shoto Todoroki, I know he goes to U.A like you." 

"What the hell?! You kidnap me torture me, and then you ask me about someone from my school!" Welp here goes my secret 

"Ok fine, the reason want to know is because," pausing again I could see the blonde was confused by now, "he's my brother." It was silent for a while until the kid decided to speak.

"W-Well," he was obviously confused, "so you're the brother of my boyfriend."

HOLD UP WHAT?!

"What?!"

"Yeah he helped me with my depression and cutting and," he broke in sobs, "Kirishima." 

Damn

"Oh," I sigh "I guess I'll have to help you then." Before the kid could speak I put the gag on him so I could put him on my shoulders, to leave the lov place to set the base on fire with my quirk. Then I put the gag off him, I only did it because I didn't want him to wake the others. 

The chance of the others survive is low plus the hero's would see this flame all I'll have to do is put Bakugou where they'll find him and hope my brother is there, if not I'll just secretly follow them and wait for Todoroki to tell him everything.

~Time skip by /give @p Spawn_egg 1 51~

Bakugou pov:

The villian Dabi left me on the ground while he walked away and eventually the hero's did come. I was rushed to the hospital, and eventually everyone found out about Kirishima, and Aizawa adopted me after finding out I didn't have a home. They never found out about Dabi being Todoroki's brother so that worked out as Dabi and Todo met each other again.

 (A/n Kirishima was never found so if you guys want me to continue this it is possible)

I am very sorry for this lazy ending but I really hope you enjoyed 

Also I have a book called "song alternatives" I think you guys should check it out maybe.