Pt. 16

I was reading this random Sherk x Bread book lol

Baku POV:

Once again Aizawa noticed something off again, well shit he's going to pry this time?! I can't afford to have other people other than poland to know. 

~Time skip to after class by, That one toxic kid on fortnite~

Everyone leaves and I ask, "Why did you need me to stay after class" Trying to make myself sound clueless. 

"I want to ask if everyone is ok at home." 

Fuck!

"Uh yeah everything's fine at home no problems." I start to think the no problems would be a kind of lead to him after I say it, and I instantly regret adding that.

"You sure, everything is ok." God I just hate that look! It's almost as if he is trying to make me not want to lie.

"Y-Yeah" I stuttered 

Well shit. (My daily thoughts)

"Bakugou, I need you to tell me if somethings wrong." His tone was so relaxing, but I can't tell him I live at an orphanage (I know it was a rlly bad twist lol) it's bad enough that I can't tell my boyfriend, so why the fuck would I tell my teacher?! 

Sighing the Teacher looked at me, "We are going to have to come back to this eventful-"

ALARM ALARM ALARM ALARM 

Th beeping of the villain alarm went off! 

But why, and how did they even get in?

"EVERYONE GET INTO HIDING." 

~I have no idea what I'm doing so short time skip by me never getting imposter~

I'm supposed to be hiding right now, but I have to find my classmates! Well everything was fine until, something burnt on my face, I couldn't tell what happened but I felt some grab me. 

"Why would you leave me!" ... "It took me too long just to do this to get you, I don't understand why would you leave me!"

3rd POV: 

Nobody really knew what happend with Bakugou because no one for there, well One for all baked beans (I'm sorry lol) was there but kinda hid and was going to tell everyone else what happend. 

Words: 347

Ok well yeah wrong chapters are kinda hard ;-;

WHY ARE PPL READING MY TRASH WRITING I-