Chapter 5

(Ima try and write the next chapter right after I write this one O.o ima make sure this chapter has at least 1000 words btw)

Poland's (Todoroki- is he Poland or Canadian flag?) P.O.V

I honestly felt bad for Bakugou, maybe I could help him get out of that toxic and abusive relationship? (Btw it's Friday for them) I woke up at 4:00 am. Well I can't sleep may as well get ready. After getting a shower I looked at my phone. Since when did my phone crack, oh wait that's just a hair piece. I put on some clothes and, went on my phone that started to play a raid shadow legends ad.

~Time skip by my other story idea~

I walk into class and do the class.

~Time skip by my dog that won't shut up~ (SwEeT hOmE aLaBaMa)

I go to lunch and sat with my friends. Izuku was mumbling about something, but my attention went to the fact the Bakugou wasn't at lunch. Wait if he isn't here then, I remembered yesterday I saw cuts on him. He might be cutting. Concerned I got up and went to the bathroom, I was right he was cutting.
"Bakugou!" I yell knocking the door. Their was a moment of silence before he spoke up a little shaken by the sudden voice"
"What the hell Icyhot!?"
"I know what you're trying to do" I sigh, "open the door" he didn't reply
"..."
"Bakugou open the door!" Still no reply. Damnit I kick down the door and he cuts a huge cut, reveling bone before I could grab the knife he was using to cut.
"Bakugou!" I grabbed him as he soon passed out on my arms, "damnit Bakugou, I took your razor but you got a knife" I take him to recovery girl as fast as I could.
"What happened?"
"H-he cuts" I say, "I took away his razor.. but he decided to cut himself with a knife."
Recovery girl nodded, "I'll see what I can do"
"Thank you." I looked at him laying in the bed, he looked so cute when he sleeps. WAIT, GO AWAY GAY THOUGHTS. (Fyi: they didn't)

~Time skip by ✨Cheese✨~

Bakugou P.O.V

I woke up in a bright room, slowly remembering what happened, damnit I should've stabbed my heart while I had the chance.
"Bakugou!" Icyhot yelled when I woke up"
Why was he worried, why does he even care? I start to question myself only to feel Icyhot hug me.
"Please... never do that again." I looked up at him to see a sad expression.
"S-sorry." Is all I said, all I could say.
"It's fine." He sighed and let go of me, "you need to rest anyways."
"T-thanks Todoroki" I mumble softly but loud enough from him to hear, and watch him walk out, blushing a bit. More people visited and I kept getting questioned.
"Bakugou are you okay?"
"Kachaan why did you do that?"
"What made you want to do that?"
"Bakugou!"

~Time skip by the hot chocolate I'm drinking right now~

Eventually Kirishima visited me, the one person who I really didn't want to come in. He started to talk to me and hide secret threats in the words whenever someone else was around. When me and him were alone he grabbed me.
"You better be ready for what's coming next." He growled at me all I could do was nod. Please, someone come in, someone help, someone stop him! I couldn't cry in front of him because he would get mad, and the fact that someone might visit would make him even more pissed if I would cry. Their was a knock on the door. Thank god.
"Well we'll have some fun soon baby~" he let go of me when the person walked in. I was really hoping it to be Todoroki because I had told him about Kirishima, but it wasn't. After a half hour or so the other person left, and Kirishima went back to me. Then he said something I couldn't believe.
"Maybe I should bring you to my friends, I mean they wanted you before." Wait.. was he talking about the lov!? Wait, that means he is the traitor then. Now I was even more scared of him.
"Aww baby are you scared~" he ran his finger down my face the same speed as the tear down my eye was going. "Well then again you're supposed to be scared~" I hated it I hated the fear I had from him, but their was nothing I could do about it, NOTHING. Then he left the room leaving me too scared to even move much less sleep.

~Next day~

Todoroki's P.O.V once again

I decided today I would go home, yesterday I spent the whole day with Bakugou, he was scared but I didn't know why he was. I walk to my house and looked at s notification from 3 days ago
Endeavorbitch: I just wanted to say, I got a dog, don't bother replying.
What the hell? A dog? What in God's name made him get a dog? I was confused as hell you could say I was very curious. I walk into the house and close the door to see a puppy O.o that puppy is fast. Run up to me, jump up, and bite my hand not letting go. Owwww I try to shake it off but it wouldn't budge, it's teeth were sharp and it hurt.
"Hey, let go!" I try to get it off me "I said let go!" The little pomeranian growling not letting go. It kind of reminds of me of Bakugou. Eventually it let me go and I caught it before it fell to the ground. I put it on the ground carefully and watch it run to my couch and lay on it. Ok what the heck just happened? I look at the little dog as it starts to bark. Now I wish I hadn't have came home. I walk to the couch and pet the little dog. I wonder how Bakugou is doing.

Words: 1021

Wow that took me long- Alsoooo can y'all comment names for the dog, I have an idea for the story with the dog ok.