Chapter 9

I am:
-Single
-Taken
-HERE
-Back
Sorry lol.

Bakugou P.O.V:
It's been 3 months from when Icyho- I mean Todoroki helped me get away from Kirishima, he was my so called "boyfriend" but he always abused me. Todoroki also exposed Kirishima as the traitor, (duh) but he ended up getting away. To this day I am still worried that Kirishima will come back. I don't want it to happen again, no no it's done all the pain, and abuse is done.. Right? (Sorry Bakugou But for ploy purposes it's not-) Ok at least no one knows what he did to me. (Other than Poland). What scared me the most is to think Kirishima is still out their, and any time he could always come back for me. He also mentioned the league wanted me as well so that didn't help. Just because all the pain from other people has stopped, dosent mean they left me alone. Awww, look it's the weak boy who can't even defend himself. There it goes again, it's been getting worse, no one has figured out I had depression yet though. Shut up. Remember who is in charge here now. Of course it was in charge. Don't you want to go feel better, go cut. No. Cut, Cut, CUT, CUT.
I guess maybe I should, I go to the bathroom and take out my razor and start to cut fresh and new wounds, sling sure to cute deep o gave myself 5 cuts so far. Hearing someone come I quickly put the razors away and clean up the blood. I wonder who was in my dorm at 6:00am (he got up at 4:00) I hear the knock on the bathroom
"Coming!" I frantically clean the wounds in a rush and put my hoodie on. I open the door to see a certain Half and Half boy. Aw shit I'm blushing.
"I just came to check in you, I heard you get up in my dorm." (Just say there dorms are next to each other's.)
"Oh, I'm fine, it's nothing" (Ah yes my horrible grammar)
"Ok." He paused, "Can I stay here until school starts?"
I was literally a tomato, "Uh, sure" (KeTcHuP)

~Time skip brought to you by my ideas for the future of this story~

We go to home room many people stare at us, the girls are going crazy, but it was mostly Amina making a deal out of us coming to class together. Then I thought of how I would skip lunch again.

~Time skip by my social skills (aka none)~

Going to lunch I attempt to go to the bathroom, maybe I could cut as well? But Todoroki grabbed me
"Bakugou.. you need to eat."
"I'm just not hungry I already ate."
He could tell through my lie, "come on or maybe kill force feed you."
"WHAT THE HELL IM NOT A BABY!"
"Then come on." Fine I guess I'll eat.

Todo P.O.V
Bakugou is cute when he is mad. Wait- not again GAY THOUGHTS GO AWAY. (Ps: they never do) I sit with my friends and I make sure Bakugou eats.
"Hey Todoroki want this milk I'm not going to have it." Uraraka asks me snapping me out of thoughts.
"As long as it's not expired I guess." You don't want to drink expired milk and be tuck on the bathroom all day.

~Time skip by.. The night before Christmas is a Christmas movie not a Halloween movie~ (We can get into this later)

School was over, it was Friday so I invited Bakugou to come over to my house. He accepted after a while of pleading. I walk into my house to hear barking, it was my do Skyrome he was a pomeranian and he loved to bite my hand my father thought a dog would help me with training, but I don't get it. Of course he jumped up and started to bite my hand. Why does this.. thing like the bite my hand?!
"Looks like it likes you." I heard Bakugou say
"How he is literally bit-"
"Icyhot, it thinks it's playing most likely." Well in a way that made sense. (Now its time)
"Hey you and him have the same energy."
"WHAT?! IM NOT SOME STUPID DOG YOU KNOW."
I laughed, "you really do both share the same energy."
"I DO NOT!!!!"

Words: 721

Red was the Imposter.