Chapter 7

3rd person P.O.V (I fInaallly did it-)

Bakugou had fallen asleep on Todoroki eventually, and soon after than Todoroki had fallen asleep petting Bakugou's hair. It was 2:00am and their was an explosion at Bakugou's dorm, waking everyone up.
"What's going on?!" Bakugou has asked knowing the sound of an explosion.
"I don't know." Todoroki got up, but the explosion came from your dorm."
"Wait." Bakugou just froze when he remembered at what happened,

~Flashback~

"W-wait you are with the league aren't you?!"
"Yes I am, I'm surprised, I guess after this week ill reintroduce you to my friends, they are late nighters"

~End of Flashback~

Todoroki P.O.V

Bakugou froze for some reason, he was having a panic attack.
Hugging him I softly whispered to him, "shhhh, it's fine, I'm here no one is going to hurt you." Bakugou looked up at me slightly.
"Kat, calm down." I used one half of his first name out of nowhere, but it seemed to help him calm down.
"I-I it's then!"
"Who?" I asked.
To be honest his answer surprised me."T-the league." He then explained what Kirishima had said. I connected the dots to then realize that the league wanted him back.
"They won't expect you to be here." Bakugou nodded but I knew he was scared.

Kirishima P.O.v

Ugh, What the hell! Why wasn't he in his dorm anyways!? I was frustrated. What if he was with someone else?! He needs to learn his lesson!
"You said this was Bakugou's dorm, correct?" The boss has asked
"IT IS HIS DORM! I don't know why he isn't there." Then Dabi literally pointed out the obvious.
"We will have to look in the other dorms then."
"Yeah we know." I looked over to Toga, of course she was fawning over Deku again.
"Who's dorm could he be in?"
"Dunno." He could have been with Deku, but Bakugou and him did not get along, so that was unlikely, Kaminari? No, well maybe? Todoroki? Ugh! I dunno who he could be with!
"Bakugou will get it next time." I mumble getting annoyed.
"Come on we have to go." Out boss was saying to everyone else while I went back to my dorm and pretending I didn't know what happened.

~Time skip by Icyhot~

Todoroki P.O.V

Alright I was going to confront him, and try to not kill him

Words: 398

Sorry for the short ass chapter .-.