Author's Note

Hi, my little story lovers!

I can't believe that this book is finally going to be published for all of you to read. I've been writing this for over two years. I know, it's been a long time coming and I've put so much effort into writing this one. I wanted to get things as perfect as possible. You don't even know how much I put into the process: creating family trees, ten-page character development documents, etc. Needless to say, I'm so sad to say goodbye to these characters, but I'm excited to finally be sharing them with you guys. And my only hope is that you fall in love with them as much as I did.

I've created two Spotify playlists that I strongly encourage you to listen to while you read or even before you start reading to get into the headspace of who the main characters are. Music is everything and I usually post a playlist for the whole book which I listen to while I'm writing for inspiration. I haven't linked that playlist but if you happened to search my Spotify profile its called "writing swag". I felt like separating the music based on the characters would be much more interesting so that you could really get inside the head of each character. To me music speaks so much louder about someone than anything else. It tells you someone's mood and what they relate to or what they might have been through...

I really hope that you enjoy this story and please ignore any grammatical errors. I read the story through probably ten times in the editing process but obviously I might have missed some minor things. So please, save the comment and just ignore it. 

But please do comment and vote! I love reading reactions and responding to questions about characters. 

Love you!!

xxoo

Elodie

Instagram: warriorpwr.elodie