Chapter 20

*Morning After*

I woke with a blanket wrapped tightly around me, with my head resting on Draco's shoulder. The deep green sheet felt like silk around my body, as if it had been sewn with rays of sunshine and cloud. To my surprise he was already awake and looking over at me.

"Awake, finally." He said as if he'd been waiting for a while. His voice was raspy and he had terrible bed head. I lifted my hand to fix a stray strand of hair.

"It's too early for sarcasm." I said nesting my head into his neck closing my eyes for another couple minutes rest.

"Early? It's 11." He laughed

"Hush, another couple minutes, please." I pressed my lips against his before laying back on the bed shielding my eyes from the sunlight with my arms.

I could feel his eyes on me, I peaked through my arms, he had a thoughtful look on his face and asked "What are you thinking about?"

"Last night." He said with a smirk. "I thought we were gonna take things slow."

"Well would you rather we hadn't done that last night?" I questioned him sarcastically.

"No, no, I liked it." He stuttered out.

"I know you liked it." I laughed, he was so flustered, his cheeks had gone rosie red.

"Where did this confidence come from?" He turned his body to face me, leaning on his arm so I was looking up at him.

I shrugged my shoulders as he lent down and kissed me softly on the lips. We lay there as he brushed my hair with his hands. The window was open slightly letting a fresh breeze into the room as the sun shone through the windows bouncing off the crisp white snow that decorated the roof. It was when I spotted the snow that I remembered what day it was.

"Merry Christmas Draco." I said lightly.

"Merry Christmas Ana."

I could've stayed there forever, but I had to go back to my dorm at some point today, or did I? Yes, my friends don't know where I stayed last night, if they weren't with their dates they'll be wondering where I am.

The clock struck 12 and I decided it was best if I left to go find my friends. Draco has gone for a shower and left me to get changed. The only clothes I had were the ones I was wearing last night, my ball dress, I slipped it on and looked at myself in the mirror, it was truly a sight for sore eyes, this is going to be embarrassing, walking out of Draco Malfoy's room the night after a ball in the same dress I wore, walking along the corridors, I can't imagine the stares I'll get.

"As much as I love the dress on you, there has to be something better, it's not the best idea to walk out in the dress you wore the night before?" Draco said leaning against the frame of the bathroom door, his hair was still soaking from the shower and the steam fell into the room.

"Well I don't have any other clothes." I turned to face him.

"Just pick something from the drawers." He gestured to the chest of drawers that sat next to the door out of the room.

Is he really going to let me wear his clothes? I looked at him asking if he was sure but he just nodded reassuring me that he didn't mind. I walked over and began looking through his clothes trying to find something that wouldn't drown me.

The drawers spilled with neatly folded t-shirt's hoodies and dress shirts, all pretty much black or white with the occasional glint of grey and green poking through.

While looking I found a vile of liquid stashed deep amongst some t-shirts. It was a small thing with an almost clear substance stored in it, it was only half full and the cap was secured very tightly. I held it up examining it further and asked,