Chapter 25

"I want to be your boyfriend, not your owner or keeper, your boyfriend."

His words filled me with euphoria as he spoke. Every word was utterly honest and magical to hear. There was nothing I wanted more than for those words to become reality.

I pulled his shirt, closing the gap between us and tilted my head up to kiss his lips. His hands instantly took my face cupping them as we shared a intense kiss while a few students walking past turned to face us.

It didn't matter to him that we were barely hidden behind a thin pillar, it didn't matter to him that people could see and would spread rumours, he wanted to make us official, he wanted me to be his girlfriend. He pulled away and smiled and I lightly bit my lip.

"Is that a yes?" He asked eager to get an answer.

"I suppose being your girlfriend could be good."

"Yes?" He asked again wanting to hear it again.

"Yes." As soon as the word escaped my mouth, his lips were on mine again.

Suddenly my back was no longer pressed up against the pillar. As Draco moved his kisses down to my neck I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. He had apparated us both away from the busy, student filled hallways and into his dorm room. His lips found mines again as I unbuttoned his shirt and took off my robe.

Lunchtime was soon approaching and me and Draco had successfully skipped three entire morning lessons. The rain outside pattered lightly on the window as the dying winter weather contrasted hugely to the warmth of his sheets. We lay in his bed together, my head on his chest as he traced patterns into my shoulder with his fingers.

"That's one way of getting rid of a hangover." I say jokingly looking up to meet Draco's eyes.

"Are you certain it's gone? I'm sure we could go again, just to make sure." His smirk could make the ugliest of foes to smile.

"Oh wow... So considerate, you really think you have it in you?" As I rolled over, shaking my head I concealed an uncontrollable smile.

"How about we find out?" He came an whispered in my ear. No matter what I do with this boy, he will always give me butterflies when he does that.

"What about school?" I asked mumbling through the kisses he was planting on my lips.

"I'm sure it won't miss us."

"Well I need to go, we've already missed the whole morning, I don't want to be caught and have another detention."

"I think that was the most detentions you've ever had." He said defeated, as he rolled onto his back and resting his head on his arm.

"And how would you know?"

"Come on Ana, you don't act up in classes, you never get detention, except in Snape's class." Explaining his words as though it's common knowledge.

"Well that's because I appreciate the professors, because they put up with people like you to teach people like me."

"People like me?" He sat up looking down at me with confusion plastered on his face. He knew he wasn't a 'bad' kid per say.

As he went through school his troublesome behaviour in class vanished as he grew quieter, professors didn't always like him but he isn't a bother to teach now as he once was.

"People who couldn't give a toss about their education."

"I care..." I shot him a condescending look "Ok I don't care." He gave in, knowing fine well I knew he didn't like school, how useless and pointless he thought Hogwarts had become for him.