In my time of dying•part 2-final part-

You and Sam angrily walk into John's room, you where fuming. When the two of you walked in you didn't say a word, "You're both quiet." John said.

Sam who was as well fuming, he hurls the bag on the bed with a crash "Did you think I wouldn't find out?" Sam asked.

"What are you talking about?" John asked, playing dumb.

"Don't play dumb." You growled.

"That stuff from Bobby, you don't use it to ward off a demon, you use it to summon one. You're planning on bringing the demon here, aren't you? Having some stupid macho showdown?!" Sam shouted.

"I have a plan." John said.

"A plan? A fucking plan?!" You shouted, "Your son is dying John and you have a fucking plan to kill the demon. How the fuck is that going to help Dean? Answer me that." You sneered.

"You know what, you care more about killing this demon than you do saving your own son!" Sam sneered.

"Do not tell me how I feel! I am doing this for Dean." John said.

"Again, how the fuck is killing the demon going to help him?" You growled.

"You're not thinking about anybody but yourself, it's the same selfish obsession!" Sam added.

"You know, it's funny, I thought it was your obsession too! This demon killed your mother, killed your girlfriend. You begged me to be part of this hunt. Now if you'd killed that damn thing when you had the chance, none of this would have happened." John said.

"It was possessing you! You really think Sam was going to shoot you? You really think any of us where going to be able to shoot you?" You asked.

"I would have killed you too." Sam said.

"Yeah, and Dean would be awake right now." John said.

"Go to hell." Sam growled.

"I should have never taken you three along in the first place. I knew it was a mistake, I knew I was wrong —"

Before John could continue, a glass full of water goes flying off the table landing on the ground with a crash. You look over at John and Sam, stunned. Before either of you could say anything, nurses and doctors start running past the door. You looked over at the exit, worried.

"Something's going on out there." John said.

You quickly push past Sam, and make your way down the hall. Following after the doctor's, they take a turn into a room which you realize is Dean's room. When you look in you see  monitors are beeping, a doctor and some nurses are surrounding Dean, resuscitating him.

Your eyes widened and your hear drop "No." You whispered, tears slipping down your cheek.

"All clear."

"No." You heard Sam whisper.

"Still no pulse." A nurse said.

"Okay, let's go again, 360." The doctor said.

"Charging."