Bloodlust•part 4-final part-

Both brothers push past you into the room, seeing that Gordon is gone. "Gordon?" Dean questioned.

"You think he went after them?" Sam asked.

"Probably." Dean said.

Your heart was racing, you had so many questions. Like, how much did he hear mainly. "We need to stop him." Sam said, snapping you from your thoughts.

"Really? Because I say we lend a hand." Dean said.

You looked towards Dean, almost fully unhinged now "You know what Dean, fuck you. For once just give us the benefit of the doubt, would you? You owe me that." You growled.

"Yeah, we'll see. I'll drive. Give me the keys." Dean growled, he was shocked and hurt by your words.

Sam pointed over to where he had set the keys, on the little cactus hook. You looked over noticing they where gone, "He snaked the keys." Sam said.

-|-

You sat in the back of the impala, arms crossed. You where still a little pissed off at Dean, but the anger had slowly flowed away. What you said about John was way over the boundaries, but you hopped it would talk some sense into him. He was acting rashly, yeah the vampire's where monsters. But so where you, the only difference was you didn't need blood to survive and you didn't have fangs.

"I can't believe this. I just fixed her up, too." Dean mumbles, as he hotwired his car. Finally she starts up, "So the bridge, is that, uh, is that all you got?"

"The bridge was four and a half minutes from their farm." You said.

"How do you know that?" Dean asked.

"I counted." You said.

Sam fumbled with the map on his lap, "They took a left out of the farm, then turned right onto a dirt road, followed that for two minutes slightly up a hill, then took another quick right and-"

"Then we hit the bridge." You said, finishing Sam's sentence.

"You guys good. You're both a monster pain in the ass, but you're good." Dean complimented.

-|-

The three of you climb out of the car, you followed the boys towards the front door. Your eyes scanned the area, completely alert. Once you entered the house you heard a voice "Sam, Dean, Y/n. Come on in." Gordon said.

You looked over at him, Lenore was tied to a chair cuts on her face and chest. You clenched your fists and glared at Gordon, angrily.

"Hey, Gordon. What's going on?" Dean asked.

"Just poisoning Lenore here with some dead man's blood. She's going to tell us where all her little friends are, aren't you? Wanna help?" He asked.

"Look, man --"

"Grab a knife. I was just about to start in on the fingers.' Gordon said, cutting Dean off.

Gordon drags the knife along Lenores arm, her veins flushing red for a second. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey, let's all just chill out, huh?" Dean said.