Everybody loves a clown•part 4-final part-

Dean tosses you your bags, as he and Sam grab theirs. You where disgarding the minivan due to the incident from last night, "You really think they saw our plates?" Sam asked.

"You never know." You said.

"Yeah, I don't wanna take the chance. Besides, I hate this friggin' thing anyway." Dean said.

You chuckled shaking your head as the three of you start walking down the road, your backpack was on your back while your duffle was hanging on your shoulder. Sam was on your left with Dean on your right, and you smack in the middle.

"Well, one thing's for sure." Dean said, after a long moment of silence.

"What?" Sam asked.

"We aren't dealing with a spirit, when me and Dean shot at it. That rock salt definitely hit something hard." You said.

"Yeah, a person? Or maybe a creature that can make itself invisible?" Sam suggested.

You shrugged "Maybe."

"Yeah, and dresses up like a clown for kicks? Did it say anything in Dad's journal?" Dean asked.

"Nope." Sam answered, clearing his throat and pulling out his phone.

"Who are you calling?" Dean asked.

"Maybe Ellen or that guy Ash'll know something. Hey, you think, uh, you think Dad and Ellen ever had a thing?" Sam asked.

"No way." Dean answered.

"Definitely not, she said he was like family." You said.

"Then why didn't he tell us about her?" Sam asked.

"I don't know, maybe they had some sort of falling out." Dean shrugged.

"Yeah. You ever notice Dad had a falling out with just about everybody?" Sam asked.

You and Dean nod, "John has that affect on people sometimes." You said.

"Well, don't get all maudlin on me, man." Sam said, addressing his brother.

"What do you mean?" Dean asked.

You looked at Sam "Please don't start this." You said.

But Sam ignored you and continued anyways, "I mean this "strong silent" thing of yours, it's crap." Sam said.

"Oh god." Dean groaned.

"I'm over it. This isn't just anyone we're talking about, this is Dad. I know how you felt about the man." Sam said.

"Sam, seriously back off him." You growled.

"You know what, Y/n's right. Back off, all right? Just because I'm not caring and sharing like you want me to." Dean said.

"No, no, no, that's not what this is about, Dean. I don't care how you deal with this. But you have to deal with it, man. Listen, I'm your brother, all right? I just want to make sure you're okay." Sam said.