Children shouldn't play with dead things•part 1

You sat in the back of the impala, your head leaned against the window. It had been a bit since the whole Gordon thing, you where physically and mentally drained. That whole thing you did with your abilities, when you threw Gordon took everything out of you. You didn't do much for a few days, your head had been pounding like crazy. And for once the boys gave you your own room, just so you could lay in the dark all day. You didn't have any dreams of this Darkness, and helk for a moment you felt normal.

You didn't want to use these said abilities, not till you understood them more. All you knew is that you where a witch, like your mother. And that your powers can be used when your angry, only cause you didn't know how to fully control them. You could only hope you'd get a grasp on them, and how they worked. And maybe even get some answers about Sam's abilities as well, he hasn't had any visions lately. Not since the colt and the yellow eyed demon vanished, and you wondered why they stopped. But again maybe they didn't, and Sam wasn't saying anything about it.

You and the boys where driving towards the town where Mary's grave was, of course her body wasn't there since it burned. But Sam wanted to go anyways, and you thought it was a wonderful idea.

"Come on, Sam, I'm begging you. This is stupid." Dean groaned.

"Why?" Sam asked.

You frowned "I think it's lovely." You said.

"Going to visit Mom's grave? She doesn't even have a grave -- there, there was no body left after the fire." Dean ranted.

"Dean, that doesn't matter. She has a headstone." You said.

"Yeah, I agree with Y/n." Sam said.

"Yeah, put up by her uncle, a man we've never even met. So you wanna, go pay your respects to a slab of granite put up by a stranger? Come on." Dean continued.

"Dean, that's not the point." Sam said.

"Well then, enlighten me." Dean grumbled.

"It's not about a body, or, or, a casket. It's about her memory." Sam explained.

"I wish my mom had a grave." You murmured to yourself.

Neither boys had heard what you said, which you where grateful of. "And after Dad it just... just feels like the right thing to do." Sam continued.

"I agree with Sam." You said.

"It's irrational, is what it is." Dean grumbled.

"Look, man. No one asked you to come." Sam said.

"Why don't we swing by the roadhouse instead? I mean, we haven't heard anything on the demon lately. We should be hunting that son of a bitch down." Dean said.

You rolled your eyes "Yeah, you mean go flirt with Jo?" You asked.

Dean glanced at you from the rearview mirror, "Shut up." He said looking back at the road.

"That's a good idea, you should. Just drop me and Y/n off, we'll hitch a ride, and meet you there tomorrow." Sam said.

You hummed "I like that idea." You said.