Simon said•part 3

You follow Sam.and Dean down the street in search of the impala, soon she came into view and Dean let out a breath of relief. "Thank god! Oh. I'm sorry, baby. I'll never leave you again." Dean said, jogging up to his car. "Well, at least he left the keys in it." He added, peaking inside.

"Yeah. Real Samaritan, this guy." Sam grumbled.

"Just a peach." You muttered.

"Well, it looks like he can't work his mojo just by twitching his nose, he's gotta use verbal commands." Dean said.

"The doctor had just gotten off his cell phone when he stepped in front of that bus. Andy must have called him or something." Sam said.

"I don't know, maybe." Dean mumbled.

"Beg your pardon?" Sam questioned.

"I just don't know if he's our guy, Sam." Dean shrugged.

"Yeah." You agreed, "I mean, he doesn't look like a killer." You said.

"Y/n, you don't look like a killer either." Dean said.

"Well, I not. I kill monsters, not people." You pointed out.

"Dean, you had O.J. convicted before he got out of his white Bronco and you have doubts about this?" Sam asked.

"He just doesn't seem like the stone-cold killer type, that's all. You know. And O.J. was guilty." Dean said.

You nodded "Hundred percent." You agreed.

"Either way, how are we going to track this guy down?" Sam asked.

"Seriously?" You questioned, "The dude drives a van with a barbarian queen riding a tiger." You pointed out.

"Should be easy enough." Dean said.

-|-

The three of you approach the familiar van, you chuckled. "Not exactly an inconspicuous ride." Dean said.

You smiled "See I told you, let's have a look." You said, pulling out a small crowbar from the inside of your jacket.

You prie open the back door, you looked around chuckling. Porn music plays and you look at the interior: disco ball, fur rugs, a tiger painted on the wall, several thick books, and an enormous bong.

"Oh. Oh, come on. This is... this is magnificent, that's what this is. Not exactly a serial killer's lair, though. There's no... clown paintings on the walls, or scissors stuck in victims' photos. I like the tiger." Dean said, also examining the inside.

"Hegel, Kant, Wittgenstein? That's some pretty heavy reading, guys." Sam said, pointing at the books.

You snickered and reached over grabbing the large bong, "Yeah, and uh, and Moby Dick's bong." You said trying to hold in your laughter.

-|-

The three of you are sitting in the parked impala in a vacant lot, eating fast food as usual. Dean is muching away at something in a foil wrapper, while you ate a burger with a side of fries. Next to Dean sat Sam, he was just studying some papers a sour look on his face.