Children shouldn't play with dead things•part 2

You lay on the uncomfortable motel bed, Sam was in the bathroom with the sink on. And Dean was leaning against the bathroom door, reading John's journal.

"I'm telling you, there's something going on here. We just haven't found it yet." Dean said.

"Dean, so far you've got a patch of dead grass and nothing." Sam pointed out.

"Yeah, Sam's right there might not be anything here Dean." You called.

"Well, something turned that grave into unholy ground." Dean said.

"There's no reason for it to be unholy ground. Angela Mason was a nice girl who died in a car crash. That's not exactly vengeful spirit material. You heard her father." Sam pointed out.

"Yeah Dean, it just wouldn't make sense." You said.

"Yeah, well, maybe Daddy doesn't know everything there is to know about his little angel, huh?" Dean said, walking out of the bathroom Sam following after.

You sat up and stretched, and looked at Dean as he walked over to the other bed. "You know what? We never should have bothered that poor man. We shouldn't even be here anymore." Sam said.

"I agree, let's head to the roadhouse and actually find a case." You suggested.

"So what. What, we just bail? Without even figuring out what's going on?" Dean questioned, looking from you to Sam.

"I think I know what's going on here. It's the only reason I went along with you this far."  Sam said.

"What are you talking about?" Dean asked.

"This is about Mom's grave." Sam said.

You frowned, Sam was right. This had to do with Mary's grave, Dean wouldn't go near the headstone. And he never wanted to go there in the first place, it all connected.

Dean scoffed "That's got nothing to do with it."

"It definitely does." You grumbled.

"You wouldn't step within a hundred yards of it. Look. Maybe you're imagining a hunt where there isn't one so you don't have to think about Mom. Or Dad."

Dean turns to look at him, and it looked like he was ready to punch Sam through a wall. You stood up ready to stop Dean from doing anything rash, he glanced at you and looked. Ack at his brother.

"You wanna take swing? Go ahead, if it'll make you feel better." Sam said.

"Dean, don't you dare." You growled.

Dean shakes his head minutely "I don't need this crap." He grumbled.

Dean then grabs his jacket and keys and starts for the door, you look at him worriedly. "Dean, where are you going?" You asked.

"I'm going to go get a drink. Alone." He said, before leaving and slamming the door behind him.

You sighed and plopped back on the bed "Okay, now what?" You asked.

Sam sighed and walked over to the other bed "We look for a new case, and relax." He said.

You hummed "Sounds good to me." You said.