Children shouldn't play with dead things•part 3

You, Sam, and Dean where in Dr. Mason's office. And Dean was already throwing questions at him, clearly eager to know why he had done it. But the thing was, neither of you knew if it was actually Mason who even did this.

"You teach Ancient Greek. Tell me --" Dean starts unwrapping a piece of paper "-what are these?" He asked.

He shows Dr. Mason the paper on which he's copied the symbols from the grave, Mason looked closely at the paper "I don't understand. You said this had something to do with Angela." He said confused.

"It does. Please, just humor me." Dean pressed.

"They're part of an ancient Greek divination ritual." Masom said.

"Used for necromancy, right?" Dean asked.

"That's right." Mason answered.

"See, before we came over here we stopped by the library and did a little homework ourselves. Apparently they used rituals like this one for communicating with the dead. Even bringing corpses back to life. Full-on zombie action." Dean explained.

You frowned "Dean." You whispered, hoping he would stop.

"Yes. I mean, according to the legends. Now, what's all this about?" Mason asked.

"I think you know." Dean pressed on.

"Dean." Sam whispered, also hoping it would stop her.

"Look, I get it. Okay? There are people that I would give anything to see again. But what gives you the right?" Dean growled.

"Dean!" You exclaimed.

"What are you talking about?" Mason asked, scared.

"What's dead should stay dead!" Dean shouted.

"What?!" Mason questioned once more, terrified.

"Stop it!" Sam shouted.

"What you brought back isn't even your daughter anymore. These things are vicious, they're violent, they're so nasty they rot the ground around them. I mean, come on, haven't you seen Pet Sematary?" Dean continued, ignoring you and Sam pleas.

"You're insane." Mason stuttered.

"Where is she?" Dean asked.

"Get out of my house." Mason said, making his way over to his phone.

You had glanced around and noticed something, there where beautiful plants growing all around. Everything was alive, and not dead and decaying.

He starts dialing the phone, but Dean is quick to knock it out of his hand. "I know you're hiding her somewhere. Where is she?!" Dean shouted more, getting in Mason's face.

You rushed forward getting between the two, and pushing Dean back. "Dean! Stop, that's enough! Dean, look!" You shouted, grabbing Dean's jacket, pointing to a row of plants by the window. "Beautiful, living plants." You growled, you looked back at Mason "I'm so sorry, we're leaving." You said.

"I'm calling the police." Stuttered.

Dean pulls himself out of your grip and storms past Sam for the door. "Sir, we're sorry. We won't bother you again." Sam apologized.