Everybody loves a clown•part 2

Dean(?) slaps down a brown folder on the bar island, Sam sits on side one side of Ash while you sit on the other a few chair between you and Ash while Dean hovers beside the three of you. "You've gotta be kidding me, this guy's no genius. He's a Lynyrd Skynyrd roadie." Dean said.

"I like you." Ash said, looking back at Dean.

"Thanks." Dean grumbled.

"Just give him a chance." Jo said.

Dean sighs and plops himself down in the free chair next to you, "All right. This stuff's about a year's worth of our dad's work, so uh, let's see what you make of it." Dean said.

You kicked him from under the table, he looked over at you with a frown and you smirked. You and him both look over as Ash starts rifling through the mass amount of papers, he shakes his head.

"Come on. This crap ain't real. There ain't nobody can track a demon like this." Ash said.

"Our dad could." Dean said.

"There are non-parametrics, statistical overviews, prospects and correlations, I mean.. damn! They're signs. Omens. Uh, if you can track 'em, you can track this demon. You know, like crop failures, electrical storms... You ever been struck by lightening? It ain't fun." Ash rambles.

You chuckled "Sounds fun." You said, jokingly.

This time it was Dean's turn to kick you, he gave you another glare and you just smiled. "Can you track it or not?" Sam asked.

Ash nodded "Yeah, with this, I think so. But it's gonna take time, uh, give me... fifty one hours." He said, stands up and walking off.

"Hey." Dean called, stopping him.

Ash looks back "Yeah."

"I, uh, I dig the haircut." Dean said.

"All business up front-" he says pointing to the front of his mullet " party in the back." He finished, waving his hand behind his hair.

You chuckled watching the genius walk away, as he leaves you notice Jo walking by, flirting a little with Dean

You chuckled watching the genius walk away, as he leaves you notice Jo walking by, flirting a little with Dean. He checks her out tiredly, then gets up to follow her. You can't help but let your jealousy spark from you, you sigh and look at Ellen.

"Can I get something strong?" You asked.

She looked at you with a raised brow, but nodded "Must've been a long week for you kids." She said.