The break in

"Tomato surprise, just when you thought it was safe to go back into the lunch room." Said TJ as he was handed a bowl.

"Last time I had this stuff my gut was on fire for a week. It's like acid." Exclaimed spinelli.

"Citric acid really." Replied Gretchen as she grabbed a bowl. "Carbon based, electro magnetic heated to create a synthetic compound which has some admirable qualities." By now TJ, spinelli and Gretchen had arrived at the table their other three friends where at.

"You means it ok to eat?" TJ questioned pointing at his bowl.

"No, I mean if you let it age it can burn a hole in the concrete floor."

"It doesn't have too far to go right now." Replied Vince as he pulled his spoon out of his bowl, only for it to disintegrate.

"You're lucky, you always bring a lunch from home Dede." Said mikey, looking at her lunch in slight envy.

"My moms very persistent about me eating proper, edible food." Dede replies taking a bite out of her sandwich.

"That's it, this time they've gone too far." Proclaimed TJ standing up. "All this year they've been feeding us fish stick made out off cardboard, macaroni and cheese stuck together with paste and now this." He said pointing to the bowls 5 of the 6 kids had on the table before slamming his hands on the table. "Well I've had enough, I say it time we go back there and find the good food they've been keeping from us all along."

"TJ you've gotta be crazy." Exclaimed Vince.

"Maybe, but at least I'll be full, now who's with me."

"Im in." Said Spinrlli.

"I'm in." Said mikey.

"Me to." Said Gretchen.

"Why not, could be fun." Joined Dede.

"Great, then let's go and get us our food." Said TJ as he then got on the floor with the others all joining him. As they were crawling under a table Mikey bumped his head on the table make TJ gesture to him to go a bit more careful, when they knew the cost was clear they then all went to the doors leading to the kitchen with Spinelli and Vince on one side and TJ, Dede and Gretchen on the other. "Cover me, I'm going in."

As TJ walked in he was looking around the filthy kitchen before a golden light caught his attention, it turned out to be a fridge with them good food' written on it. The moment TJ reaches out to open the fridge the sound of alarms blasted through the kitchen, startling TJ before a hand landed on his shoulder making him turn around, only to see ms Finster.

"Ms Finster, how nice to see you." TJ said innocently.

"TJ Detweiler, we meet again." Said Ms Finster gleefully, before dragging him out of the kitchen and up the stairs to the little look over thing. (Really have no idea what it's called. I never had one of them in my schools.) "let's look at a boy who seems to enjoy breaking school rules." Shouted Ms Finster getting the attention of every student in the cafeteria. " a boy who scribbled crude caricatures on the walls on principle Prickles door and now this." Ms Finster pointed at TJ who was waving his arms in the air like he just won a award. "Pilfering food from the cafeteria kitchen, what'd you suppose we should do with a boy this bad? Say I have an idea, no recess." This made everyone gasp in horror.

"Why does the teacher tear out his soul." Shouted Mikey in dispear.

At recess while everyone was playing around and having fun the school snitch Randall cam running up to Ms Finster.

"Ms Finster Ms Finster, those girls over there said a bad word."

"Good job Randall, here's a cookie." Ms Finster fed him a cookie like a dog. As they were both distracted Dede, Spinelli, Vince, Gretchen and Mikey all snuck behind the and ran to the window leading to the cafeteria.