Chapter Nineteen ~ Maintenant Ou Jamais

After chatting with Victoria Lestrange for a little while my father announces for everyone to take their places as it is approaching six p.m, the time of the wedding.

Cissy and I head up to Bella, and after some last minute touch ups of her makeup we all head down and prepare to head out.

"Oooohhh Bella! Isn't this exciting!" Cissy says, practically bouncing on her heels in excitement.

"Yep!" Bella replies, though to be honest she really doesn't seem interested.

Victoria Lestrange then appears with Lilian at her side. Lilian is playing flower girl, and the only thing we can do is hope that she won't be a brat about it.

"Oh Bellatrix! You look splendid!" Victoria compliments before heading back out to her seat.

Then the music starts and I give Lilian the nod that tells her to go, and she leaves our little area and begins sprinkling flowers all the way down the aisle.

Thankfully she isn't playing up and so Cissy heads down the aisle next, smiling brightly. Then, it's my turn.

But before I go I turn to Bella and say, "It's now or never Bella. Don't do this if you don't want to. I love you Bells.".

I know that it's quite sentimental, but I know that she needs to hear it. Bella just nods, and with that I leave, walking down he aisle and falsely smiling at everyone.

Then, it's Bella's time to shine.