Epilogue

Andromeda Black lived out the rest of her days with Ted Tonks, all the way until his death during the Second Wizarding World.

They got married in 1973, and had one daughter together, Nymphadora Tonks.

Andromeda was delighted when her young cousin Sirius Black got sorted into Gryffindor, and guided him through his own escape from the Black family.

She was one of the few that never believed that he did what he did, because she knew what he was really like, and knew that he wasn't a Black, just like her.

Although Andromeda never agreed with her family, she never fought against them because she knew that it would break her if she had to kill one of them, but she was a big supporter of the Order of the Phoenix and offered everything she could.

Andromeda wasn't happy when Nymphadora joined the fighting at the beginning of the Second Wizarding War, but didn't want to force her hand.

Andromeda was thrilled when Nymphadora fell in love and married Remus Lupin, and was so proud of her daughter for not believing in stereotypes and loving Remus Lupin despite what he was.

When Teddy Lupin was born it was one of the proudest moments of Andromeda's life.

When Andromeda lost both her husband, daughter and son-in-law in only a matter of months, she was devastated, and yet still raised Teddy Lupin on her own.

As soon as he was old enough, she allowed Harry Potter to look after Teddy at weekends, and used that time to look through old pictures of the family she lost.

Andromeda was sad when she learned of Bellatrix's passing, and was upset that she had never seen her sister again.

That is when she decided to make amends with Narcissa, upon hearing that Cissy had openly defied the Dark Lord.

Narcissa and Andromeda met up for coffee two years after the war, and from then on got close again as Narcissa finally understood true love and why Andromeda left the Black family all those years before.

Andromeda was thrilled when she met up with Kreacher the house elf again, having not seen him for years. She was devastated when she learned of Dobby's heroic death, but was so proud of the elf.

She was also proud of Regulus Black when she learned of all that he did to stop the Dark Lord.

Andromeda ended up forming a close relationship with her nephew Draco Malfoy, even becoming Scorpius Malfoy's godmother.

Andromeda Tonks died on March 2nd 2017, aged 65. She lived a happy life, and did everything she wanted to do.

Andromeda Tonks was free.