Page 7:"You'll kiss me, then miss me."

[Camilla Cabello- My Oh My]

Hello.

How are you.

First of all, the female character that Jeongguk talks about is a very common female character due to the sharp male and female roles of those times. The conservative talks about the women of that period who were self-suppressing, not given too many rights, and the concept of morality was very dominant. So please don't come and get triggered. The Victorian era is such a period.

The hands of those who vote and comment should not be in trouble.

Have a good read ^^

......

"According to him, the ears were vagina. When he heard one wrong idea, one lost his innocence. One detail meant a lot and the human life was darkening. Because of the information, the person was dying of an overdose.

Really true".

Snuff, Chuck Palahniuk

......

". In my personal opinion; Jeon's writings are mediocre, uninspired as a juicy fruit in mind, and how immature and uncouth they are even when dealing with subjects that are not in line with our moral views proves to be off topic.In my opinion, he should stay in the scary piece of brick he lives and call home, marry and mingle with children and leave the writing work to his masters and elders.He writes more and more disgraceful things, and it would be in his favor if he quit these jobs while he was ready to fall. "

Count Jeon, who was sitting with his legs crossed in front of him, had lifted his shoulders without unfastening his arms, which were tied to his chest, while Count Park was shaking and folding the newspaper he was reading out loudly.  In accordance with the indifferent expression on his face, he looked with his dead eyes at the damn window, covered with thick curtains, from which the sun streaked.

In the dim room, I was just standing against the wall with my hands tied behind me.In ten minutes I was going on leave and it would be mine for the whole day.In fact, I thought it would be mine all morning at least with the fact that Count Jeon was asleep in the morning, but he was awake too, and I was convicted of preparing him as a daily routine before leaving.

"What do you intend to do about it?" Count Park muttered as he took off and folded his gold-rimmed round glasses.Count Jeon let out a sigh and shook his head.

“Everything of this century is reserved,” he said."Everyone who grows a beard that goes beyond their neck, puts glasses on their eyes and draws opium from their pipe, has declared themselves an artist.Everybody writes, everybody is a painter and everybody thinks he is an art sarraf.I'm not going to bother me for these people. "

Count Park shrugged his shoulders as he raised and lowered his eyebrows.Still folding the newspaper and not making eye contact with Count Jeon.He was a very calm, very clumsy. "It annoys me that you don't bother about anything, Jeon. Your carelessness is irritating."

"I've always been like this and will always be like this, my dear friend," Count Jeon's lips seized a wide closed smile. Another thing I could choose in the semi-dark room was that he was shaking his feet.

"Oh, I have trouble really understanding you artists," Count Park left his body back in the chair. With his first few unbuttoned shirt, white cotton pajama bottoms, and tangled hair, he seemed to have just gotten out of bed and awakened from his sleep. The index finger scratched his eye and squeezed the bridge of the nose in a bored manner. “You come here and say like that, but I know your liver, Jeon. All of this is fainting, and you will collapse as you sink into your suicidal, sluggish personality. "