Page 27: "Blood.

[Mia Martina - Beast]

Hello^^

What's up?

The hands of those who vote and comment should not worry.

Have a good read^^

......

"I have a patient heart in my chest."

- Odysseia, Homeros

......

In the snowy night surrounded by a weak wind, the full moon resembling an apple in the middle of the dark sky was visible through the open window, the weak light reflected in the dim and dark room illuminated by candles.

Lying on the satin pillow against which my cheek was mourned, I was thinking about where Count Jeon might be in the room where everyone, even Anna, left me alone.  As one hand moved on the pillow in front of my face, the candlestick my gaze hit, the candles melted halfway through and dropped on the table.  The book he was reading was open, and even if it showed the page it was left on, I felt like I wasn't even looking at this large yellow-page book.

With the stirring in my stomach and the disturbing sound that followed, I grimaced and frowned.  A disgraceful puddle was rising in my throat, burning its passage like a flame.  My hands tightened and my eyes were teary as they swung around my stomach.  I was suddenly captured by a terrible nausea.  She had no problem eating Mrs Pat's soup, and according to Hoseok, there was nothing wrong with her.  I have never been someone with food allergies.

Now, as if this soup didn't want to stay in my stomach, it was escaping, climbing my throat.  I was squeezing myself with difficulty so as not to vomit, my forehead was sweating, a fire was burning all over my body.  My lips pressed together and locked the exit like a door, my neck veins beating like a heart.

While my vision was blurring, I was finally unable to curb this urge to vomit and, despite my weakness, I officially rolled off the bed and rushed into the bathroom.  While the sounds of my bare feet on the floor echoed to my ears, the vomit that began to fill my throat and cheeks was blocked by one hand in my mouth and as soon as I entered the bathroom, I bent over the hole for toilet purposes, which has not been used for centuries, and I started to grab whatever was inside me with my living eyes.

As the soup that burned through my throat was going to the hole, I was coughing, nudging my little tongue, I couldn't even keep my eyes open.  I was standing on my bare knees, and I continued to vomit long enough to feel I was removing not just the soup, but whatever was in my stomach.

When I finally coughed feeling that it had stopped, I opened my eyes and widened my eyes with what I saw.  Black blood in the vomit, so black that I believe it was not mine, formed a tiny pool.  As my body fell back nervously, I just stood panting and began to question what made me vomit such a terrible thing.

As my body was weakened again, leaving my body in that instant of adrenaline, I hardly straightened up, placing my hand on the floor.  I was literally crawling on the floor and was able to get up on my feet in front of the large mirrored marble sink.  When I looked at my reflection, I noticed the same black blood around my lips, opened the water with both fear and panic, and began to rinse my mouth quickly;  I took a sip of water and circulated it in my mouth, then I spat into the sink, and I could see this black blood even in the water I spit.

What was happening to me?  What made me experience such a terrible thing?  Why was my stomach trying to push out as if not accepting food, vomiting such black and unpleasant blood?

I turned off the tap and put my hands in the sink, pantingly looking at my wet face.  While my hands were throwing my hair back, I turned my head to see if there was anything wrong with me, but I couldn't see anything wrong.  I was trying to calm down as my hands were rubbing my face through my hair and descending towards my neck.  Water was no use.  Normally it should have awakened me and opened my mind a little bit, but a terrible feeling of having a fever was still on my body.