Page 18: "If you want me, I'll need you."

[Incubus succubus - Vampyre Erotica]

Through Raven's mouth:

-So the name is the unique song that made me print this movie, the chapter titles-

Hello.

What's up.

Don't let the hands of those who vote and comment

Have a good read^^

......

"What song would the sirens sing, or what name would Achilles take when hiding among the women? These are complex questions, but they are not beyond all guesses."

-Sir Thomas Browne

......

Red.

Although I could not tell exactly where I was and how I got here, I could clearly pick out the red color that dyed my skin with my own cursed eyes.  I knew that this redness was caused by the red light hitting my skin as the cool fabrics of the place where I lay were warming my bare skin.

With the movement of the weight on me, my head fell back and there was a whine from my gaping lips.  With the small flames of candles on the fancy table, my half-open eyes to choose from, and the ruffled edges of the wide chair I was lying on, I was drowning, panting, in a feeling that I could not understand and that I had just discovered.

While the enthusiastic piano melodies played in a distance but not far away triggered my sense of hearing, the rapidly played notes formed a synchronization with the speed of my blood flowing in my veins and the intensity of my heartbeat, my eyes momentarily closed with my bent face.

I met the body that filled my bare legs with my opened eyes, but only he could see the depth of his collarbones.  I let out a harsh breath as I lean my forehead against this familiar shoulder.  The face of the body above me was embedded in my neck, leaving occasional wet touches on certain parts of my neck and shoulders, shaking my whole body, including my lips.

While the feeling of having someone between my legs felt as correct as it felt weird, I was performing an action I wouldn't normally feel so enthusiastic and doubtless, and I wasn't hesitating to run my hands through this black, lush and soft wavy hair.  We were too close, too close, and I had not come close to anyone that their skin touched my skin.

Now my spread legs are slowly lifted towards my stomach by strong hands, with one hand grasping my thigh and keeping my knees steady towards my stomach, while the other is on the other side of my head to stabilize on the seat.  I held my free leg in the air, with my knees holding it against your body, like my other held leg.  My muscles ached, I could not stop my shaking.  My fingernails were holding onto the back of the naked person like me above me, digging red paths as I tried to stick them where they would hold.

As my back, which I raised from the bed floor, fell back to the bed weakly, the shoulders, back of which my hand moved slowly, and even the whole white porcelain skin were painted in the same red light.  As the piano notes became more enthusiastic and warmer, my breath sounds mingled with the wheezing groans of the body above me, my head falling further back as my waist tightened.

When the face, which was finally buried in my neck, pulled his head away, and when we came face to face, I could only look at his gray eyes from outside, although an interesting surprise appeared inside me.  As his nose came close enough to touch my nose, I closed my eyes to avoid squinting and heard his recurring whisper towards my lips as my hands clenched his shoulders;

"I said," he said, his head slightly tilted to one side, his lips moved closer to my lips, and his hand standing still next to my head stroked my cheek with goose bumps with his coldness.  "The power of music is incredible."