Page 14: "I'll hurt you, You'll love me."

[Matthew Koma - Kisses Back]

Hello.

What's up.

The hands of those who vote and comment should not be in trouble.

Have a good read^^

......

"I don't know what our souls are made of, but his and mine are from the same dough."

-Wuthering Heights, Emily Brontë

......

When the boy's hands came down to his neck with the silver necklace he wore over his head, his gaze met him in the mirror, and he looked at himself like this.  He was wearing a black high-collar jacket, a white shirt inside, and his laptop boots over his tight-fitting striped pants.  His hair was as long as his chin, and he looked at himself again as his hands gathered it around his neck and tied it with a black ribbon.  No, he wouldn't.  As he untied the ribbon and released his ringlets again, he put a big smile on his face and took a deep breath.

He was now, as said by the nobility as guests, who would turn sixteen years old in three months.  For this reason, he dressed more mature, wore earrings, and cared about his appearance.

However, the care he gave to himself this morning was not only due to his growing age and the need for decoration from the noble blood flowing in his veins.  As the Lady Elizabeth reported, a guest would come to the castle today.  This guest was coming completely for him.  Although Jerome madly wondered about the inward person, what he was more curious about was how Lady Elizabeth would find him.  It must have looked very nice.  Lady Elizabeth should have liked her and looked beautiful to her.  Maybe so he would blend and caress his hair, which he had deliberately released, as always, and offer him that beautiful smile.

Even thinking about it was wiggling inside, his heartbeat getting faster.

His steps, when he came out of his large and pompous room, led to the wide stairs downstairs, his hands tied behind his body, his stance as befitting a Count, and his gaze attentive.

When they went down the stairs and went towards the hall, the two pushed open the big door, and the long berjer in the hall looked at the beautiful woman who was sitting on the sofa crossing her legs and watching out the window with her maid standing next to her.

This perfect woman was getting more beautiful in her eyes every day, but every day.  She looked enchanting again with her burgundy velvet corset, fluffy embroidered skirt and open shoulders, and the diamond red gemstone necklace on her neckline.

As she entered, the woman's blue eyes found the boy's gray eyes and she smiled broadly.  So the boy smiled and said, "Good morning, my lady."  He said warmly.

"Good morning, Jerome."  The woman, who stood up saying, examined the child, and her thin-fingered hands shaking the dust off her shoulders.  Then his hand patched his back supportingly, and the smile on his face did not fade for a moment.  "You look lovely, honey."

"Your kindness, my lady," he said as his young smile widened and his cheeks reddened.  It was this tribute, for that praise, he could change thousands of clothes, wear a variety of jewelry.  When the woman walked past her and sat back on the seat, the child also sat down in the single seat.

"Did you have breakfast?"  The woman asked curiously.  So the teenager shrugged and said, "No, my lady, but I don't feel hungry."  He replied, shaking his head.

“You have to eat well and take great care of yourself,” the woman said with a concerned attitude.  Then he turned his head from the seat to Jerome and said, "My golden boy deserves the best of everything."  he added.

Servant | Taekook English versionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें