Page 19: "I'll crush you, I'll break you."

[Saweetie & GALXARA - Sway with me]

Hello.

What's up.

The hands of those who vote and comment should not worry.

Have a good read.

......

"Everything feeds on its opposite;  the like is of no use to the like. "

-Symposion, Platon

......

February 10, 1600

On the white surface of the snow-covered black soil, the soil was muddy and slippery.

On the other hand, the woman, who had reached her middle age with her ragged and dirty clothes and tangled hair, was running towards the old church, which was too close to the castle, holding the bloody dagger tightly in her hand, and the moonlight accompanying her was drowning and disappearing among the dry leafless tree branches.

As the fear and panic of the men behind him grew with the sound of the men and the fire of their torches, with his loose hand, he clenched the blood-soaked dagger around his neck in his fist and said, "God, help me."  He said in a pleading whisper.  It was a fact that he had literally lost his mind in the last few years, and for this reason, the dagger in his hand contained the blood of several people he hurt.  To escape, he had escaped from the locked place to seek refuge and perhaps beg him for the last time, and he followed the men who instantly realized that he was running.

When his eyes met the wooden door of the church, he had stumbled several times on the slippery floor, but nevertheless, using the force of his shoulder, he had thrown himself through the wooden door.  The rotten wood was shattered by this impact, and although the woman fell to the ground, she stood up again with a moan.

She looked at the statue of Virgin Mary with a spider web, dim and rotten candles, the dusted cross sign, and the altar where mice were walking around.  It was torn and rotten like a wooden door.  Apparently, many Rows have not been cared for, visited and looked after in God's house here for a long time.

Even though the woman felt the approaching of the men following her, she slowly closed her eyes and started walking towards the altar with her trembling body.  Her nun's outfit was full of blood and tears, her headdress had already been taken away from her, and with her brown hair falling on her waist, she had reached the altar with her living eyes, perhaps to reach God before she died.

Despite the men in black masks crowding the door of the church, the woman, with her back to them, knelt on her knees in front of the dusty cross and began to swing back and forth, quoting her favorite parts of the bible from within.

As the men in black masks came in, they saw the person arriving in his red robe and hooded hood, only the black mask covering the right side of his face, and they stepped back, bowing their heads respectfully and making the way for him.

When he entered the church in red robes without even making eye contact with them, he saw the collapsed body of the woman who made his last prayer.  When he walked the path between the rows a little and ten feet from the woman, he lowered his hood and so his black ringlet appeared in a ponytail.

"Elenor," said the young man.  Thus, in the familiar voice that resounded, the woman abandoned her prayer and turned her head to the young.  "You made a big mistake."  He went on, young expressionless and in a cold tone.

So the woman turned her head back in front of her, giggling quietly, shaking her shoulders.  The laugh that began uncomfortably, became even more disturbing, kneading into a huge, scratchy laughter, causing the woman to throw her head back and continue laughing in a hysterical and ominous tone.