Page 8:Pure

[Evanescence- My heart is broken]

Hello.

How are you.

The hands of those who vote and comment should not be in trouble.

Have a good read^^

......

"Now the time was mostly very quiet."

- The Metamorphosis, Franz Kafka

......

May 22, 1595

Under my father's dictatorial parenthood I was raised as a tough and tough man.  I have never been that man who was a womanizer, chasing love or chasing a skirt.

However, I met a woman.  In the picture my point of view formed, this was a very, very different person than I expected.

Firstly;  I have never seen a being as mature and beautiful as him in my life.  The years when thin facial features were concealed, her fingertips holding her fluffy skirts, her stance was in the serenity of an ancient Greek goddess, her gaze was sharp, each strand of her red-brown hair was like a wiry, her skin was a white marble, her open shoulders were narrow but shaped rather than skin and bone.

Her pink lips seemed like she had never spoken bad words before, and in her lush, white dress as if her lashes had been washed with clean tears, she was no different from an angel in this castle.  Such a naive expression and pleasant face obviously contained no sin.  It was the aura of an angel around him, radiant.

For the first time, when I was feeling so miserable and miserable in front of a woman for the first time, I could feel my legs tremble even with the eyes she was just staring at, and I could not even turn my eyes for a moment and leave her body descending down the stairs.  His ringed hand sliding half-clinging on the railing of the stairs, his steps descending those steps flawlessly, and even his servants could not dare to raise his head behind him.  They seemed to be afraid of spoiling its radiance.

However, what bad words these ears had heard about him ...His body in front of my cursed eyes cannot be associated with those words, I cannot fit any of them.

“Count Min,” he said, as he walked towards me and stood in front of me and tilted his head, without even breaking his dignity, without even breaking his dignity, his tone of voice was a captivating and heart-raising tone, as if he was the delight of euphoria.  "What an honor to host you and your family at my castle."

Even if my hand and foot were empty, I had held the white, thin hand he had outstretched towards me and put a ball on his ringed finger without leaving the gentlemanly hand.  In that second moment, when my lips met his warm skin, as our eyes met, a slightly curled smile captured his pink lips, which did not conform to morality, but in a manner that was so well-suited to him, he threw his head slightly back.

While my lips were detaching from their fingers, our eye contact was not cut and I left this warm hand reluctantly, which tingled my lips.  This attraction between us was too obvious, difficult to conceal and impressive, while the pain of the sharp whip that I hit my will made my heart ache.  I could not imagine that my hand was going to go cold because I had only met one woman in my life.  It was as if in this lobby, all the bodies around us had disappeared and the spotlights had just hit us from the ceiling.

For the first time I let my cursed eyes blind in his light.  It did not even cross my mind to feel regret.  I would love her with obvious love, contrary to the guise of love my family instilled in me.  Even the frankness of this few seconds of clear shot was loudly shouting that my feelings for him would always scream.